Ayo!!! Some dude tried to solicite sex from me

damn bruh where you stay at, I only know one place like that and that's peidmont by buckhead and lennox mall
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

A kid I know from school told me a similar story. The "do you know where ___ street is?" gotta be their pick up line or something, cuz thats how hewas approached too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

damn bruh where you stay at, I only know one place like that and that's peidmont by buckhead and lennox mall
sick.gif

why do you want to know son?
sick.gif

AYO!...LOL, I'm not even going to lie, but I do too get hit on by random ghey dudes. It's fun cause at first they try to come up to you all straightand all of the sudden hit you with some ghey stuff. It gets mad akward because you trying to figure out what the hell is going on but at the same time youdon't want to be rude...lmao....

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

roll.gif
roll.gif

A kid I know from school told me a similar story. The "do you know where ___ street is?" gotta be their pick up line or something, cuz thats how he was approached too
laugh.gif
If he had a better pick-up line OG Bobby would be in them cheeks right now.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

roll.gif
roll.gif

A kid I know from school told me a similar story. The "do you know where ___ street is?" gotta be their pick up line or something, cuz thats how he was approached too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Damn a pick-up line. A few G's and I'd be making dudes prostate shift
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

AYO!...LOL, I'm not even going to lie, but I do too get hit on by random ghey dudes. It's fun cause at first they try to come up to you all straight and all of the sudden hit you with some ghey stuff. It gets mad akward because you trying to figure out what the hell is going on but at the same time you don't want to be rude...lmao....

I too have been hit on by random homosexuals. It might just be because of how tight i wear my jeans and the big bulge that sticks out of them. I might be wrongthough.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
14e1633fed794db7bcfafcd6333e1e1d072a5ff4.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

sick.gif

sick.gif
maybe so he can avoid that area....?!?!?

You know what would've been hilarious?

If after dude shouted out "$150!", Another dude came out of nowhere like "$200!"

Trying to eBay this _ for sex...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
executed precisely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

sick.gif

sick.gif

Qft!!! Hell I want to know so I can stay away from there, like I do lennox

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

sick.gif

sick.gif

Qft!!! Hell I want to know so I can stay away from there, like I do lennox
nerd.gif

Hey, is there any rich old hags at Lennox? Just wondering....

Originally Posted by Lee Torso

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

AYO!...LOL, I'm not even going to lie, but I do too get hit on by random ghey dudes. It's fun cause at first they try to come up to you all straight and all of the sudden hit you with some ghey stuff. It gets mad akward because you trying to figure out what the hell is going on but at the same time you don't want to be rude...lmao....

I too have been hit on by random homosexuals. It might just be because of how tight i wear my jeans and the big bulge that sticks out of them. I might be wrong though.

Yeah man you need to get rid of those tight jeans....

that happened to me too at v20 in long beach, dude was tryin to pay me 500, i was flattered and sickened at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom