Ayy Can Yall Put Me on Kid Cudi.. Or Should I Not Be?

Just saw that video for the first time and I'm feelin it.. it's the first I've�EVER heard from this guy and I see his name as well as Drake's& Charles Hamiltons pop�up�alot here, but I aint been put on to either of the three.. Drake can wait til I stumble across some of his shhh
laugh.gif
�and I heard Charles Hamilton on that "Brooklyn Girls" andthe song with B.O.B and he seems aiight, but that another post..

So where do I begin?
What's his best material?
Should I listen to all his mixtapes or just the gems?

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]get Kid Name Cudi mixtape ... I can see you
pimp.gif
to it ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]he iight I don't really understand all the hype behind him ... i rock w/ that tapeheavy ... but you know how NT od ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]you def need to check with Drake tho ...[/color]

Honestly Speaking...he isn't as good as most say on NT

but he has some good songs, Sky Might Fall, Day N night, Cleavland Is the Reason, if your that interested try listening to "Kid named Cudi" mixtape

Start with his tape and go from there. Shoot, get the 88 Keys tape, too while you're at it.

listen to " man on the moon" .. his mixtape was solid.. but "day n nite " and "man on the moon" stand out

AND can we all stop mentioning drake > cudi or cudi < drake whenever theres a thread about either one ? theres a whole separate thread on that already

People on NT ain't hyping him up

????

I've seen plenty of people not like him

get that plain pat mixtape and your good...

Spark a L and listen to Man on the moon or any of his @#$% Its definetly some good zonin music. And its different.

i think he make good music but not a good rapper. he would do alot better ghosting producing/writing. i dont think he has the charisma to carry a whole album.

Originally Posted by MiK3Y JaYz

Spark a L and listen to Man on the moon or any of his @#$% Its definetly some good zonin music. And its different.

My N' this song, "The Prayer", and "Day N Nite" have actually kept me from listenin to Devin the past week while blowin a dub.

You cant comprehend, or even come close to understanding him..

they been playin Day N Nite in the clubs (what the ?) here the past week too and I been the only N' in there vibin to it..
laugh.gif
im in SC tho
ohwell.gif

Who's 88keys?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom