B-GRADE GRAPES AT NIKE FACTORY PORTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn, another score for MLK. we have been suffering as far as good shoe releases at woodburn. ah well. i wished we could have gotten something like this because we need to prove to corporate, or whoever selects our inventory, that we can sell j's and other urban sneakers. i guess our market doesn't call for it.

MLK, i'm still trying to get a transfer. when does stephen get back?
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

Quote:
We(the employees) didnt really get first "dibbs" on these, we got them the same time everyone else did
Quote:
.... well... kinda sorta... we just walked to the back and grabbed our pairs

i dont get how that doesnt contradict?

also j/w is there a certain day of the week that new shoe shipments come in? and do u know if ur gettin any stealth v's later?
Quote:
and the weirdest part about the factory having the grapes is that we knew we were going to get them since the grapes released!
Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

Waddup I got 150 if anyone wants to sell... How much does everyone want for em?? Get at me!!! I need a 10-11.Im from WA so get at me... I'll drive up cuz i got fam. there.

I guess you just have to leave and come back to beat the 2 pair per limit. *rollseyes*

What I was told was because people blow up the store on NT when they get these releases...kind of like your morons posting in JB Forum....they get lots of phone orders. So they leave them in the back and well yea they do let employee's get a crack at them, a lot of their employee don't flip or atleast they don't really know how to flip like the morons who post their nike employee id and say they don't pay for retail. I know when they got the Ronaldinho AF1's they left those upstairs for the most part, then moved them out. Alright, I'm going to disappear from NT again.
Team: Rockin Kicks In 2006​

Damn....who are you kids? I don't know a damn one of you and people got all my info...@#%$ must be posted somewhere. Link me someone?

well.. i know you live in portland, go to UO, friend of billy hoyle, and you're a size 10-10.5...

ithe funniest thing today... i guess people are thinking our store has em so the salespeople have been getting calls about the grapes. i heard the portland store sold out the first night. had no clue there was such a high demand for the grapes. it's not even the hottest 5, i think. those carolina/blk ones are the best to date (out of all of the 2006 retro 5's released thus far). if portland wasn't allowing phone orders then i'm glad all of the pairs got sold to oregon people, whether they're resellers or not.
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.. DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND.

Quote:
if portland wasn't allowing phone orders then i'm glad all of the pairs got sold to oregon people, whether they're resellers or not.

haha word homie, but chea havnt talkd to u for awhile jay.

and they werent allowing phone orders until opening of the next day... and of course, im sure employees werent gonna have to go through of a hassle of shipping so they made sure no pairs were left...

i'd go for that 14, but i barely wear my one sz 12. i guess i really dislike the grapes. however, i have a new appreciation for those green beans. so ill.

^ You got the 13 that was returned at the ES right? Dang...I wish I woulda got those...oh well.

Grapes are enh...I don't why but they just don't do it for me.

And Portland wasn't the only outlet to get a FSR... :wink:
wink.gif
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

^^ nick, u talking about the outlets that already sold out? or another outlet? lmk....

paul pierce is where its at...

green feen- forgot to shout you out in the last post. whattup mayn?

teamWHIT EBOY- yeah, that was the pair i got. i hate the damn ES because everytime i go to stroll thru out of curiosity i find something, hahaha. and it's so cheap you can't help but not buy anything. i just wish the box top, retro card and shoe trees were w/ them. i'd seek out all of that stuff on NT but like the last time, i know i wouldn't get any info back.

I loved ripping the tops of retro's and removing the cards when I worked there...felt good.

:rofl:
roll.gif

but seriously somebody get me size 12's or 11.5's.
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

^^ i thought u got a pair or two but they werent ur size...? if so i wouldve traded you for my sz12 and wut not...

Quote:
I loved ripping the tops of retro's and removing the cards when I worked there...felt good.

yea... i was always missin my retrocards wen u worked there... go figure.

Green Feen- the pair i got was just last thursday. they were hash'd. i didn't go to the green bean launch, if that's what you were thinking.

hey sole obsession did u work at the portland factory if so how long ago?.. and if people think we didnt allow phone orders AT ALL, your wrong, when i went into work on friday at around 5 there were 8 pairs ready to be shipped out. the managers were just like forget it when they started getting excessive amounts of calls and it hadnt even hit noon yet, so they were like forget it, no phone orders. and with the ronaldinos, yeah, they did keep them for employees to purchase for the day before they were put on the floor.
"money is there to be found, all you gotta do is dig"-ME

No I don't work there, but I know most of the staff. Went to school with a lot of them, still do. My girl works there too so even 105 miles away I still know all that goes on.

I actually traded that one for a 12, but I'm looking for another pair. So if you(or anyone else) wants to move your pair let me know.
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

Back
Top Bottom