[| -- B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T: Yonkers meets Brooklyn Appreciation Post (Vol. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
DMX.preview.jpg

lox.jpg

JAYZ.JPG

Code:
(Jay!) %@*$ that (This is it right here baby!)You know what it is[Jadakiss]Yo, I used to have bad luck Now you might see me in a Jag truckMad stuck, either with a dime or a bad duckDouble-R T with the matchin bandana38-snub blue steel with no hammerAnd I see y'all %!**%+ tryin to glance at the 'KissCause I walk around with your whole advance on my wristPhonin your women, drunk off Corona's and lemonAnd you know I'm still writin the mean, lightin the greenI need to boogie, even though I look, right in the beamJudge find out it's my team, he boost they bails%!**%+ throw us on they album, try to boost they salesWe put our pies on the table and our eyes on a labelCause them rednecks up in the mountains'll try to slay you(They call me) Raspy, tell you what I want you to know%@*$ what you ask me - you probably don't, want me to blowI got a lot of horsepower so I'm able to skipUsually a good #++*%, even though I'm able to flipYou pay 30 for the 'Kiss (uh-huh) a 100 for The L.O.X. (yeah)And if we cool, then I write a hook for a dropWhatever's in the bank is my bet, a z-bull's my petand you can bet he'll get the legs and the neck[Sheek Luciano]Uh-huh, yeah, aiyyoYo when my gun bust, send %!**%+ to the fish like SwansonNew York's youngest Bumpy Johnson, I put fear in y'all headsSheek Louch, type of #++*% gasoline y'all bedsAnd that's warnin, if you all alive in the mornin, that's fineNow I suggest you hit the block and get what's rightfully mineI want PC - see me?  Tuck in your chainsI got %!**%+ my pop's age that lifestyle ain't changedIt's like wake up, move a brick, half of it slowMake car money, check with Sheek, go %@*$ with a %*+I rock a waist length mink, do-rag under my fittedAnd I don't even want waves, Timbs be halfway newThat's Sheek in the dress-up club cause I don't %@*$ with shoesAnd for my #++*%'s life, I swear to the Bible, let it be toldI put thirty in your head, all in the same holeCause we got the same goal, and you try an' tamper with mine?Don't make me @*@*@@@*++@+ leave you with some %%@+ in yo' spine%@*$ with me you be a WAS #++*%, #++*% WAS dope#++*% WAS gettin money 'fore I extorted your coke, 'ju crazy?[Styles]Aiyyo, catch me with a thirty-eight, box and shellsIn a ninety-eight Lincoln eatin pasta shellsOrder to go, always got a box of L'sBlow, stay on the low, get a Heine' and swigI'm Pinero, so I hate a snake, rat, or a pigI pop %%@+ cause I'm the second best, the first was B.I.G.Y'all %!**%+ is son-ned out, let me speak to your fatherCause I like to play chess and I swing the revolverIf I don't like a #++*%, I don't even be botheredI spit, I'm just a crooked #++*% goin legitYou hold your nine if you holdin a brickCommon sense, Fed drama, you hit the Bahamas, get bentL.O.X. get respect like Sonny from "Bronx Tale"Us and DMX, the Ruff Ryder cartelThirsty to live, are y'all %!**%+ eager to die?I tell all my %!**%+ ride, you won't leave with a dime$%+#@$*@$#*%[Jay-Z]Yeah, yeahI'm a monster, I sleep whole winters; wake up and spit summersGhetto #++*%, puttin up Will Smith numbersSurrounded by 6's and Hummers, ***@@$% among us Tryin not to let this #@!%**%+ become us It started from hunger, til it all went insaneNow ***@@$% notice the chains now that I hit my numberThe chickens I twisted see the digits unlistedThe beeper done changed; you dead %%*%*, the Reaper done cameI suggest %!**%+ stop speakin my nameCause trust me, y'all can still feel the heat in the rainI keep creepin, streets keep watchin, I keep poppin %!**%+ is hot heads and the bullets is heat-seekinJay flow for pesos -- chase #$%$ NOTI just circle 'round the block in a dropTell them jump through the top (uh-huh) where the sun roof used to beI could see y'all not used to me#++*% flows like none other - I'm the meanesttoughest Don Dada, the gun butcherYou the type that bust a lot of shots and none touch yaI'm the type that get excited, when the gun touch ya!$$$+!!$+%*@%..Y'all %!**%+ bout to witness a dynasty like no other[DMX]Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I'm headed nowhere fastRun in the place, gat in my waist%!**%+ wanted a taste, but wouldn't come to my faceSo what that mean?  You cats is playin games againSo now what I do?  Start namin names again (WHAT!)All you !$$$+!!$+%*@% know, that I speak from the heart (UH!)Play like you don't know, L.O.X. is gon' barkWe can take it there, but to make it fair, get some more %!**%+Styles, Sheek, Jay, we comin with like four %!**%+ (AIGHT!)Y'all %!**%+, best to stop playin, it'll be the ones you forgotten aboutthat'll get you shot in your mouth (ARF! ARF!)Got my dogs covered (UH!)Plus it's all gravy like chicken when it's smothered (WHAT!)"It's Dark," and I LOVE IT! (UH!)Get him boy - let him loose (C'MON!)You want it with the dog?  Get a gun, let him shoot (C'MON!)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cocaine2.jpg

One of my favorite joints ever.

This was the Def Jam heyday.

_s was going extra hard to spit the best verse....Hard to call who came out on top.

Styles bars was perfect for the track for me but with Kiss slick lines, Jay epic arrogance and X spazzing out to close the show...I can never really chose afavorite verse.

1 thing for sure...2 things for certain tho...the coulda locked Sheek out of this session and everything woulda been aiite.

Styles bars was perfect for the track for me but with Kiss slick lines, Jay epic arrogance and X spazzing out to close the show...I can never really chose a favorite verse.

I honestly can't either...

But this is pure piff right here...

Kiss to jump start the track in such a disgusting manner...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Sheek was that live wire... I felt he complemented the track well...

Styles... see above...

Hov + X to anchor the song...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my fav joints of all time...

"Appreciated" is an understatement...

"The chickens I twisted see the digits unlisted/the beeper done changed, you dead b---, the reaper done came"......Jay's cockiness was thedealbreaker for the track

I suggest *@#+$$ stop speakin my name
Cause trust me, y'all can still feel the heat in the rain
I keep creepin, streets keep watchin I keep poppin
$#!%!* is hot heads and the bullets is heat-seekin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Awww MAN...Hood Classic...
and shame on the person who said sheek could be taken off...

"New York's youngest Bumpy Johnson, I put fear in y'all heads
Sheek Louch, type of #++*% gasoline y'all beds"

If anyone could be taken off it should be X...That N spit like 10 bars...

This song goes soooooooooooooooooooooooo hard

Styles verse was crazy but what Jay did
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tell 'em jump through the top where the sunroof used to be

I CAN SEE Y'ALL NOT USED TO ME
pimp.gif

Jay flow for pesos -- chase #$%$ NOT
I just circle 'round the block in a drop
Tell them jump through the top (uh-huh)
where the sun roof used to be
I could see y'all not used to me

Code:

Code:

I miss back in the day when you used to could get mad _s on a track and every _ would try to outshine the other one

I miss the Posse Track. They don't do that anymore
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom