B.O.B Anyone? (The Rapper not the Song)

Does anyone else mess with dude? I swear out of this little group of artists everyone is hyping up (you know cudi, aster roth, other people i haven t heard offetc, etc) he has to be the best along with Wale. His music is just so different. He has those country sounding songs and then he'll have songs where be onhis futuristic +%%#. He also sings a lil. And he produces. Son is nice check him out. This is one of his mixtapes that I have.Find iit somewhere.
3036617529_9f512ba216_o.jpg

He has some good joints, his rhymes aren't all that though. I'd definitely like to see an album

I made a thread about him a while ago and only like two people responded saying he was alright...

I'm a big fan. If anyone has an mp3 for lovelier than you, let me know. I've been looking for this song FOR EVER and cannot find the mp3 anywhere

Are you getting head from this track or are you masterbating?

I +*+$+ with B.o.B.

however,

Charles Hamilton, Wale, and Blu are the most talented of that Freshmen 10 IMO

I like "Middle of the Day", "Generation Lost", "F*@$ You", "Starship Stobelite, "Eastside Tales"..... just to namea few...

I haven't heard his whole mixtapes, but every song I've listened to was hot...the 3 Stacks comparison worry me a little though

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Nite Life
i dont even know if thats dudes song, but i know hes on it

Its Playboy Tre's song, that song got me interested in him.. his style is tight

im dat NN, left field lovely, middle of the day... i definitely rock with this dude..

has anyone seen this dude live? hes comin to my city early next year and im debating whether i should drop the $200 to see him or not (SxSW pass)

everybody points out the 3000 comparison but you know who he really sounds like? T-Pain circa 2003-2004 before he really blew up when he used to still spit

Back
Top Bottom