B.O.B. is about to have the #1 and #12 SONGS in the COUNTRY

BOB is doing it BIG. I can't say that i'm shocked or surprised. He's a talented dude and deserves all the praise. I'm not sure if he's established himself into the star he can be yet but he's getting there.
Atlanta rapper B.o.B will bounce Rihanna from the top slot of the Hot 100 to be released on Thursday morning (Apr. 22), as his "Nothin' On You," featuring Bruno Mars, will jump 2-1 while Rihanna's "Rude Boy" drops to the runner-up slot.

"Nothin' On You" also rises to the top of Digital Songs, moving 184,000 downloads according to Nielsen SoundScan. Last week's top-seller, Train's "Hey, Soul Sister," dips to No. 2 with 159,000.

B.o.B also has the Hot 100's top debut as "Airplanes," featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore, will land at No. 12 upon the chart's official release. The track sells 138,000 in its initial week of availability and arrives at No. 5 on Digital Songs. His debut album "B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray" hits retail this coming Tuesday (April 27).

Good for him! Glad to see him blow up in such a positive manner.
pimp.gif

I remember when my dude kris over at grand hustle predicted the song would reach number 1 back before it took off. Cant front I didnt see it at the time. Much respect to dude "The New South"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His album has to be one of the few releases to get actually get pushed up in recent years and for good reason.

"Don't Let Me Fail" has been playing non-stop for me.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

congrats to B.o.B
pimp.gif

Drake cant say he had the #1 song in the country *Kanye shrug*

get off Drakes nuts... what does he have to do with this?... cant get em off your mind?

but props to dude... that song is sooo fukken annoyying tho

He's got so much crossover potential, like real crossover.  Like people say Drake does because of his acting, but his music is very traditional hip-hop.
When I saw that vid of B.O.B. on the guitar, singing, I knew.  He has the ability to appeal to a crowd that doesn't even like rap.

I'm happy for him, he's very talented and deserves to do numbers. Best Buy has his album for $7.99 on release day and I will be pickin one up

dude used to come in my old job ALL THE TIME to eat and hand out his mixtapes wayyy before he got big... He was always really nice and down to earth.. good to see him making it big
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

congrats to B.o.B
pimp.gif

Drake cant say he had the #1 song in the country *Kanye shrug*

get off Drakes nuts... what does he have to do with this?... cant get em off your mind?

sheesh. you Drake stans are so feisty
laugh.gif

props to him..
pimp.gif

Airplanes is gonna reach #1 pretty soon too, i'm calling it now.. everyone and their mom has "I could really use a wish right now" as their FB status

Back
Top Bottom