[::B.O.B - Nothin On You (VIDEO) Vol. T.I. found himself a Star::]

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Vid is
pimp.gif
I actually enjoyed it. I still like "nothin on me" better though.

huh?
i think he is talking about this joint

This song is extra soft, but this dude is the truth and hopefully this joint catches fire so he can get some shine. 

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Vid is
pimp.gif
I actually enjoyed it. I still like "nothin on me" better though.

huh?
i think he is talking about this joint

oh .. cool vid but its kinda hard to give em props cause they didnt even bring anything new to the beat.. they just switched some words around.

the video made me like the song more but

meh ... i dont see him moving much. we'll see though. he's a good artist.

Grand Hustle as a whole though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and they say everything that comes from the south is wack.

Another East Atlanta representer
pimp.gif

This is the same dude who did that Haters song? Did he just re-invent himself? I thought he was a copy and paste idiot southern rapper.

I've heard a lot of other BOB songs but when I heard this on XM I thought it was Cee Lo Green

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

my only issue is his consistency. Some songs are piff while others suck.

this is exactly how I feel about B.O.B. Bobby Ray whatever he goes by, everything is either hit or miss

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Song is dope.....Unfortunately T.I. doesnt promote his artists enough for them to go anywhere beyond where they already are.

I don't think that's a fair assessment considering the only person who had a legit shot was Dro.  I'll say they definitly dropped the ball with that but as fans on the outside we say Dro is being mismanaged when in reality it could be his laziness or lack of motivation. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This is the same dude who did that Haters song? Did he just re-invent himself? I thought he was a copy and paste idiot southern rapper.
Yep! When I first saw / heard that song, I thought the same exact thing, but I looked into his music.

He's a very talented artist. Definitely reminds me of a mix of Andre 3000 and Cudi. His previous mixtapes are worth listening to.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

B.O.B. is the reason I think T.I. waited until only now to release material...

Watch Dro, Yung LA, and all his other acts start to leak material soon...Grand Hustle is about to do damage...I think YM better watch out...

YM dont need to worry about anybody but themselves..
Grand Hustle had their chance to blow , multiple times, the past year or two.

LA doesnt even have a date..

Young Dro is to lazy to really get into grind mode..

B.o.B is their only chance at success besides T.I.

This seems a long way from the "Haters Everywhere" B.O.B. that first came around. I don't really like the song, a little too pop-$@@ for my taste but I know dude has a ton of talent. Dude sounds just like 3000

B.o.B. vs. Bobby Ray (a lot of good material)

May 25th

Hi My Name is B.o.B.

Who the F_ _ _ is B.o.B.?

Dude is a pretty funny character too haha

i swear to you this track is a strip club anthem in Atlanta...especially at Strokers...they played it like 9 times that night...the skrippas love this number
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom