B.o.B. on one.

So youre saying a musician could have influence on people?

Most definitely. Any public figure could. No different then the Goverment could. It's up to us as individuals to decide who and what we believe in. I choose to believe the Earth is round and those who think it's flat are idiots. Just like those who believe it's flat think I'm a sheep.

Why are you focusing on that ONE thing?

What the **** is wrong with you?

every thread fishing for a pointless argument

thread is about him believing the earth is flat and the attention it's garnered if you don't like that just move the **** on B

got damn you're annoying as hell

You do realize thats not the only thing he said, right?

Yall just going along with the thread??

Nobody said it was the only thing he said.

i don't understand what you want, would you like people to discuss some of the other nonsense he was talking about?

If you wanna make a thread about his cloning theories or whatever else have at it.

His claim and proof he used to prove it is so weak IMO I'm not really interested in what else he has to say. It's like a white supremacist for example. They believe blacks are subhuman and savages amongst other claims. The core of their argument is so deeply flawed anything else they say will also come from that same line of backwards thinking. The burden of proof is on Bob if he wants to change others thinking. His proof isn't good enough for me. I'll entertain the rest of his spill once he proves the Earth is flat.

His claim and proof he used to prove it is so weak IMO I'm not really interested in what else he has to say. It's like a white supremacist for example. They believe blacks are subhuman and savages amongst other claims. The core of their argument is so deeply flawed anything else they say will also come from that same line of backwards thinking. The burden of proof is on Bob if he wants to change others thinking. His proof isn't good enough for me. I'll entertain the rest of his spill once he proves the Earth is flat.

So if a white supremacist told you 2 + 2 = 4, you wouldn't believe him?

Once you say one thing wrong, everything you say is wrong?

You do realize, at one point, they felt had proof the black people were subhuman.

Let me go in The Wire thread and ask why they're so focused on The Wire

Word this is the "B.o.B said the world is flat" thread?

My computer must be missed up.

So if a white supremacist told you 2 + 2 = 4, you wouldn't believe him?

Once you say one thing wrong, everything you say is wrong?

You do realize, at one point, they felt had proof the black people were subhuman.

I would agree with anyone 2 + 2 = 4. That's not what's being disputed. What's being disputed is if the Earth is flat. Anything pertaining to that subject I'm not tryna hear. This is the conspiracy he chose to engage in. I need proof before we go any deeper into his conspiracies.

Last edited:
Denying reality...lol

The tweet Op used was just an example of some of things he was saying.

I don't understand the antarctic restriction laws being used as evidence that the world is flat. What can they possible be hiding that would prove that theory? 

B.o.B is posting pictures of evidence that he himself hasn't discovered or spewing facts and discoveries he himself didn't make or research. Seems like his research consists of google searching "evidence the earth is flat." and believes everything he reads. I don't even have a problem with that since that's what we all do. My problem is that he's basically calling anyone that disagrees with him sheep when he's doing the exact same thing just on the opposite side of the argument. 

Last edited:
Don't know if this been  posted:

Prominent astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tysonweighed in by dropping science and facts on B.o.B.

“Earth’s curve indeed blocks 150 (not 170) ft of Manhattan. But most buildings in midtown are waaay taller than that,” Tyson tweeted. “Polaris is gone by 1.5 deg S. Latitude. You’ve never been south of Earth’s Equator, or if so, you’ve never looked up. Duude — to be clear: Being five centuries regressed in your reasoning doesn’t mean we all can’t still like your music.”

Basically what Tyson says is the earth is not a perfectly round sphere — but we already know that. He said the earth is shaped more like a pear — which makes sense if we know the earth is not perfectly round.

Last edited:
Don't know if this been  posted:

View media item 1886390

Prominent astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tysonweighed in by dropping science and facts on B.o.B.

“Earth’s curve indeed blocks 150 (not 170) ft of Manhattan. But most buildings in midtown are waaay taller than that,” Tyson tweeted. “Polaris is gone by 1.5 deg S. Latitude. You’ve never been south of Earth’s Equator, or if so, you’ve never looked up. Duude — to be clear: Being five centuries regressed in your reasoning doesn’t mean we all can’t still like your music.”

Basically what Tyson says is the earth is not a perfectly round sphere — but we already know that. He said the earth is shaped more like a pear — which makes sense if we know the earth is not perfectly round.

This is Neil putting his career on the line. What he said can be fact checked. Let's see if Bob uses his time, money and resources to prove he's wrong. I doubt he will or can. Instead we'll be continued to be called sheep by him and those who support him.

I don't understand the antarctic restriction laws being used as evidence that the world is flat. What can they possible be hiding that would prove that theory? 

B.o.B is posting pictures of evidence that he himself hasn't discovered or spewing facts and discoveries he himself didn't make or research. Seems like his research consists of google searching "evidence the earth is flat." and believes everything he reads. I don't even have a problem with that since that's what we all do. My problem is that he's basically calling anyone that disagrees with him sheep when he's doing the exact same thing just on the opposite side of the argument. 

supposedly the north and south pole restriction (you can't fly directly over it, only around it) is being used to hide the assumption or fact depending on who you are, that the earth is hollow, not flat.

supposedly the north and south pole restriction (you can't fly directly over it, only around it) is being used to hide the assumption or fact depending on who you are, that the earth is hollow, not flat.
So there's an earth is hollow and an earth is flat theory? and B.o.B believes both? 
mean.gif

Flat Earthers Belive There Is A North Pole But No South Pole, Antartica Is The Boarder Of The Entire Wolrd That Keeps Us From Reaching The Outter Edge Of The Dome

View media item 1886424
This Is The View Of What The Flat Earth Looks Like With The Ice Barrier

Last edited:
If i have to chose to believe BOB or Neil deGrasse Tyson....on the subject of science....I'm taking Neil.

So there's an earth is hollow and an earth is flat theory? and B.o.B believes both? :smh:

idk if he believes both but ya theres two different theories. hollow earth is a bit more interesting tbh, check it out

:lol: @ Bob the forgotten rapper.

As for NTers in this thread supporting or defending this, I think it's a split between them trolling and them genuinely being stupid using some you can't prove we're wrong logic :smh:

Thats not a link to his twitter account?

I know you LOOOOOOVE being contrarian so much, but it says right there "his tweets from the last couple hours"

To bring it home with the Wire stuff, "You want it to be one way...but it's the other way"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom