B.o.B. STRANGE CLOUDS album.

Officially releases May 1st.
Here is a stream of it: http://strangesoundclouds.bobatl.com/

Not trying to hype it up and disappoint some people but I'm gonna be bold and say this is THE album of the year.  Or at least my favorite.  I had high expectations for this album (checking out the songs he leaked, etc) and it lived up to all of them. Pretty much every track is well made.  Beautiful music.

220px-B.o.B_-_Strange_Clouds_-_LP_Cover.jpg

I agree. I just came on to make a thread for the album before I saw yours, the album is very smooth. His debut was a SLIGHT disappointment to me because his mixtape work has been so exceptional. This is a much better showcase of his talent.
I love the album all the way through. Very well done Bobby Ray. Will be copped. 
pimp.gif

Will give it a listen tonight... I held out on a lot of tracks, but the ones I did hear were
pimp.gif
Especially Where are you (B.o.B. vs. Bobby Ray).

This album delivered
pimp.gif

Very different from the first one (which I was also a fan of) with the overall feel, but it was worth the wait.
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
it's pretty solid all the way through. Sounds very similar to his first album IMO, but it's definitely executed better.

I must say I'm very excited for this album. I've only heard the few singles. I'm holding off until tomorrow when I buy it to listen to it all the way through. Loved his first album and the mixtape after it. This promises to be very good as well. 

Bought the album today from Target, they have five bonus tracks if anyone cares

After buying and listening to it the album is very good. I like the first half better than the last half but album is solid and the 5 bonus tracks are great. Will get good rotation this summer. 

Back
Top Bottom