B.O.B. ....thoughts?

i jus got two of his mixtapes.

sounds dope on some songs, kinda like younger, more lyrical field mob.

wat are ur thoughts, and how does he compare to other upcoming rappers (drake, wale, etc..)

Sort of reminds me of ATLiens era Outkast. I F with his +@+. I seen Em the other day have some crazy words for dude. I was shocked to even hear him bring himup but he was talking about how he can sing, produces his own music, a quality writer at a young age. Em gave him crazy praise. Out of all the new cats I thinkhe's the nicest out of all them factoring in Roth, Drake, Cudi, Wale, etc. And if I had to put money on it i'd say his album probably will be betterthan all of those dudes albums.

B.o.B is the future. Jim Jonsin can produce hits and with T.I.P locked up I think Grand Hustle is going to focus on bee oh bello. I'm expecting him to blowup this year and I hope he does.

ANDRE 2009 = B.O.B

THATS MY WORD ....

I LIKE WHAT I HEAR SOO FAR

EMINEM IS A CRAZY FAN OF ANDRE 3000 ALSO THATS WHY

WHEN THEY WORKED TOGETHER EM WAS BLOWN AWAY

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

ANDRE 2009 = B.O.B

THATS MY WORD ....

I concur. He sounds like Andre and Big Boi on Bombs over Baghdad all the time. I made a station on pandora and a bunch of his tracks came up and reallyimpressed me. Pound for pound, I think he is the best of the new generation.

I like him; like alot of people in here he reminds me Field Mob and Outkast. I just didn't like his first little "single" he put "HaterzEverywhere" but alot of his other music has been dope.

Dude is nice.

He came to the on campus radio/tv station and we kicked it. I got videos of him freestyling and took a pic with him.

Dude was just there by himself. No security. No hype team. Just him, me, and the dudes running the tv show. Excellent time.

ANDRE 2009 = B.O.B

THATS MY WORD ....

smh.gif
@ comparing anyone to 3000...

Who gives a +++* what Em co-signs?
laugh.gif

I've listened to a mixtape and some other songs...it's aight...nothing really blew me away (pause).

Wale > these other new school schmucks...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

ANDRE 2009 = B.O.B

THATS MY WORD ....

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I've listened to a mixtape and some other songs...it's aight...nothing really blew me away (pause).

I thought I was the only one who thought this. Dude is nothing special and the Andre comparison is ridiculous. Stylistically and vo
cally they are similar, but lyrically its not even close.Em co-signed Stat Quo, Bobby Creekwater and alot of other lames so that means nothing to me. I haveheard a few songs from dude and Im unimpressed.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

ANDRE 2009 = B.O.B

THATS MY WORD ....

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one who thought this. Dude is nothing special and the Andre comparison is ridiculous. Stylistically and vo
cally they are similar, but lyrically its not even close.Em co-signed Stat Quo, Bobby Creekwater and alot of other lames so that means nothing to me. I have heard a few songs from dude and Im unimpressed.

But Stat Quo is nice as well. I don't know about Bobby Creekwater. Don't even know who that is lol. But you look at his track record and its not badfor the dudes Em co-signs. Not to mention his own track record isn't half bad. But before you judge dude maybe you should listen to more than a "fewsongs"? I remember listening to a few Drake songs and being unimpressed as well. And no one really compared him to Dre 3000. That's just who hereminds me of. He reminds me of Big Boi and Dre to be honest. That's just strictly on the music. That doesn't mean he's nicer than them. That'sjust where its at. Outkast are vet sin this game. This dude just getting his feet in the door. It makes no sense to expect this guy to be on the level ofOutkast coming out of the gate when Outkast wasn't even Outkast coming out of the gate. Overall he's got a bright future. If he's on Grand Hustlehe's probably gonna get the backburn to Yung LA and Dro.

I rock wit hommie! he touches on a ton of subjects which appeal to just about every and anybody...dude can sing/write for any other vocal artists...
produce and make beats....and ol boy plays the guitar as well

and as far as comparing him to Andre3K.....sure go ahead
i dont kno why peoples panties get in a bunch when someone fresh out the box comes out and sounds relative to a legend?!?
geeeez, we arent tryna say that every attribute amounts to the same of Andre, but they have sort of the same qualities and sounds
but dude has a long way to go as far as achievements, fans, following and overall talent.......duh!

thats like when folks compare lebron or kobe to jordan or hmmm, lets take it further and match up jordan to a dr J.....
its all about the era and evolution.....and evolution bites off the past, u always need a good blueprint.....

i like dude i didnt know he had two mixtapes tho i only heard "who the *+$$....."
sounds dope on some songs, kinda like younger, more lyrical field mob.
i agree with this to an extent. they sound alike but i dont think hes more lyrical than them

Back
Top Bottom