[| -- B.o.B x DJ Drama x DJ Sense - May 25th -- |]

20100131-BOB1.jpg

20100131-BOB2.jpg

Courtesy of 2dopeboyz.com

B.o.B - May 25th

simply amazing.

Like this is really gonna drop on time. DjDrama on cuban time. So expect august. Should have never put a date up homie. Get ur flame suit ready.

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Like this is really gonna drop on time. DjDrama on cuban time. So expect august. Should have never put a date up homie. Get ur flame suit ready.

Huh?...it's out now

Not feelin it too much I must say.

dropped yesterday.

It's
ohwell.gif
Couple good songs, the reused Kanye beat is definitely the highlight...

Oh and J. Cole once again outshines...

the mixtape is called May 25th
indifferent.gif

^
laugh.gif
Forgot to listen to it today. Will try to later on. I *$!+@ with Bobby Ray
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Oh and J. Cole once again outshines...
B.O.B. held his own.

Not his best tape, but one thing I learned from the "May 25th" tape is J.Cole + Alchemist = Magic,

Originally Posted by Adamsd11

DJ Drama ruins every decent mixtape. The yelling He needs to stop.

#$%^ The Money Ft. Asher is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gladiators with J.Cole is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the rain is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mixtape is weak though.

Not sure what y'all talking about, I absolutely LOVE this mixtape. Every track is really good. The features are great, the production is great, etc.

On the Monique and Me skit what is the name of the song when they say "or even radio smashes such as..."? And what tape is that from?

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

On the Monique and Me skit what is the name of the song when they say "or even radio smashes such as..."? And what tape is that from?

ill be in the sky

That song Gladiators is on repeat. J.Cole killed it and once again bodies another artist on their own song

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

ill be in the sky
Naw, I think he's talking about "Nothin' On You" I had to look it up too
laugh.gif

I cant stop listening top #%# this money and Gladiators

i came in to ask what else im missing on the tape or if it was worth checking out..... its not lookin to good I see

Some dope tracks...all the features go hard. Cole, Asher, and Charles Hamilton

Back
Top Bottom