Babies at the movie theater unappreciation

Lol my parents took me to Titanic when I was three
laugh.gif
I never forgot those boobies.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

why go to a packed *$+ theater and expect peace and quiet you dudes are more foolish than the people with their kids

hit up a matinee, go a few days later, hit up www.icefilms.info instead, or...get over it :/
Shut that %#@# up. I'm not paying jillions of dollars to go hear a cryfest at the movies. You want to bring your baby to the movies, YOU go to the matinee or download it illegally. There's always that one annoying dude trying to defend foolishness.

why go to a packed *$+ theater and expect peace and quiet you dudes are more foolish than the people with their kids

hit up a matinee, go a few days later, hit up www.icefilms.info instead, or...get over it :/
Shut that %#@# up. I'm not paying jillions of dollars to go hear a cryfest at the movies. You want to bring your baby to the movies, YOU go to the matinee or download it illegally. There's always that one annoying dude trying to defend foolishness.

I just saw this SMH. No one is expecting peace and quiet but if I'm spending $14-17 on a ticket I don't want interruptions from crying babies and their inconsiderate parents who will let them cry in the theater instead of taking them out or leaving them home with someone.

I can't hit up a matinee, I work during the week. Why should I have to go a few days later and still see someone bringing a stroller in with them. I don't have to get over it. Parents of infants need to be considerate of other people when they go to places like movies and restaurants.

I just saw this SMH. No one is expecting peace and quiet but if I'm spending $14-17 on a ticket I don't want interruptions from crying babies and their inconsiderate parents who will let them cry in the theater instead of taking them out or leaving them home with someone.

I can't hit up a matinee, I work during the week. Why should I have to go a few days later and still see someone bringing a stroller in with them. I don't have to get over it. Parents of infants need to be considerate of other people when they go to places like movies and restaurants.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Furrell

What is so hard about leaving the kids with a sitter or just taking the L for the night and staying in? Why would you bring a baby/infant to the theater and possibly ruin the experience for everyone who paid to see the film? As soon as I see people wheel in strollers I just
30t6p3b.gif
and pray that there isn't any crying during the flick.

That, and the @+%@!$! parents who take their infants (or small children) to R-movies.  Parenting FAIL. 
30t6p3b.gif
  *!$%$+@ grinds my gears. 
there were two kids probably preschool & first grade age when I went to see the hangover part 2 .. that is some awesome parenting. i try to go see movies at times that i know kids are in school and hardly any else will be in the theater anyway.  talking & screaming kids are so annoying.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Furrell

What is so hard about leaving the kids with a sitter or just taking the L for the night and staying in? Why would you bring a baby/infant to the theater and possibly ruin the experience for everyone who paid to see the film? As soon as I see people wheel in strollers I just
30t6p3b.gif
and pray that there isn't any crying during the flick.

That, and the @+%@!$! parents who take their infants (or small children) to R-movies.  Parenting FAIL. 
30t6p3b.gif
  *!$%$+@ grinds my gears. 
there were two kids probably preschool & first grade age when I went to see the hangover part 2 .. that is some awesome parenting. i try to go see movies at times that i know kids are in school and hardly any else will be in the theater anyway.  talking & screaming kids are so annoying.

Back
Top Bottom