Baby in a bag

Exactly why I don't even associate with ratchets man... ***** kinda **** is that.

why is it that every time something like this happens, there's always a neighbor or family member that says they're such a good kid, never saw this coming, etc, etc

So I'm assuming she gave birth on her own? If it was at a hospital then obviously they wouldn't let her walk around with a fetus. So if she did this on her own then she must be responsible for the death of the fetus? Idk this situation is way too much.

why is it that every time something like this happens, there's always a neighbor or family member that says they're such a good kid, never saw this coming, etc, etc
Cosigning their outrageous behavior. Like when that kid killed his mom last year, his aunt (the moms sister) came on the news talking about he is a good kid. :smh:

I heard Brenda's got a baby

But seriously, this girl has issues for her to be carrying a dead fetus around in her bag. Nevermind the shoplifting, we were all young and dumb once. I do hope the authorities get a mental evaluation to try and figure out: What led her to this? Could this have been prevented? etc. I do know this is a sick and tragic event, but I just hope we can get answers. SMDH, carrying it around in your bag tho?

I heard Brenda's got a baby

But seriously, this girl has issues for her to be carrying a dead fetus around in her bag. Nevermind the shoplifting, we were all young and dumb once. I do hope the authorities get a mental evaluation to try and figure out: What led her to this? Could this have been prevented? etc. I do know this is a sick and tragic event, but I just hope we can get answers. SMDH, carrying it around in your bag tho?

But Brenda's barely got a brain

Edit: and I'm just gon ignore the blacked out text :lol:

Last edited:
She had a miscarriage--can't fault her for that.

But carrying around the dead baby, as you shoplift, just 24 hours after the miscarriage? WTF is wrong wit'chu? That's just all types of foul and flagrancy.

Glad she missed that interview at Chipotle; wouldn't want her around my food.

What was she supposed to do with it? She was probably feeling attached to it and yet afraid of what to do with it. Very sad situation.

a damb shame 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Idk man I really think she panicked, carrying around a fetus just sounds so strange though. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Last edited:
If that help involves a jail cell for a long period of time I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom