Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Thoughts on this bed?

zmmo7b.jpg
a little too plain for my tastes...but looks nice.
one potential issue though is the leather at the foot of the bed.

i hope it's some type of thick leather or there's some type of reinforcment there b/c I know for sure the corners of the foot of my bed are all dinged up just from everyday use.
Dirty's been getting dirty I see.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Thoughts on this bed?

zmmo7b.jpg

i hope it's some type of thick leather or there's some type of reinforcment there b/c I know for sure the corners of the foot of my bed are all dinged up just from everyday use.
smh.gif
I was just about to say that 
laugh.gif

I've really found myself into this house a lot

er_160710_02.jpg

I spend a lot of time on the contemporist blog, and out of all of the homes, I like this one and a few others a lot. 

i also like this table

izm_200710_01-940x654.jpg

Been meaning to post in this thread. I moved into my new house this last few weeks, and i am still putting somethings together. I will post pix soon

Thoughts on this bed?

zmmo7b.jpg

laugh.gif

It's always a crap shoot buying online, but it has excellent reviews, so I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

http://www.overstock.com/...Bed/4829164/product.html

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

What are you guys coppin as far as art?

Lookin for pop art in particular. I'm feellin the Mr. Brainwash and Banksy, but who else should I check out?

po-art.jpg

Punch-Out themed paintings. Full set can be found here - http://www.flickr.com/pho...tags/miketysonspunchout/

Also if anyone is looking for ideas for their entertainment rooms, a lot of great ideas can be found here. - http://www.racketboy.com/gamerooms
eek.gif
 Where to cop?
I was thinking about rasterbating somethink like this, but that looks 10000x better. 

Still looking for some decent street art to put up. Beside Banksy and Mr. Brainwash, who else should I be look for?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Work out equipment in the bedroom is tacky as hell

everything else is cool.
believe me im not hatin cuz im all for working out but i gotta agree.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Or learn how to cook

If you want wall art and take a lot of pictures check out Canvas Pop -- its kinda expensive but it looks really cool

I was actually expecting more.  Those prices seem very reasonable to get a custom print.

would a leather couch look tacky next to a microfiber one? i can't decide if i want leather or microfiber so i was thinking just get 1 of each lol

Thoughts on this bed?

laugh.gif

It's always a crap shoot buying online, but it has excellent reviews, so I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

http://www.overstock.com/...Bed/4829164/product.html

lol..

but that's a decent price for the bed.
is there a matching set of furniture that goes with it?

Back
Top Bottom