Bachelor Pad.

Anyone have good suggestions for HD projectors? Also do you project it right on to the wall or get a screen? My neighbor made one like 10'x10' with blackout cloth, pvc and grommets and it's incredible

JUST COPPED. WILL REVIEW ONCE I INSTALL.

Grabbed some garage ceiling shelving over the Black Friday deals.

Looks great.

A ***** to install tho.

I was able to install them over the garage door, looks hidden when the door is open.

I'll snap a pic later.

hey Niketalk, what's up with these Shiatsu massage chairs the fleabay always has on "ebay deals", are they straight up junk?  I see it at least once every couple of weeks on there, a chair that's supposebly like 2 grand for 500 bucks.  

Anybody know of a nice corner book shelf in a dark brown/black color? Need to get my "Art of" books displayed but I can't seem to find a nice one.

GAMING/WATCHING TV ON 135" PROJECTOR :wow: :wow: . **** IS CRAY. WISH I WOULD OF DISCOVERED THIS SOONER :lol:

WILL TRY AND GET SOME VIDS THIS WEEK.

I have a zoned heating cooling system and needed to replace the thermostats. Purchased 3 Nest and man they make a huge difference.

COPPED THIS SONOS SYSTEM FOR THE HOUSE. SO FAR LOVING IT. :pimp:

How is this sonos setup working for you dawg? I'm moving into a spot that has a couple of Sonos speakers built into the ceiling and was thinking about ditching my regular 5.1 setup and expanding on the Sonos joints, but I'm a little worried about the sound quality taking a major hit.

How is this sonos setup working for you dawg? I'm moving into a spot that has a couple of Sonos speakers built into the ceiling and was thinking about ditching my regular 5.1 setup and expanding on the Sonos joints, but I'm a little worried about the sound quality taking a major hit.

What's your current 5.1 set up?

COPPED THIS SONOS SYSTEM FOR THE HOUSE. SO FAR LOVING IT. :pimp:

THE SOUND QUALITY SOUNDS AMAZING TO ME. WAY BETTER THAN MY PREVIOUS PANASONIC 5.1 SETUP THOUGH I MUST ADMIT I'M NOT THE AMOST AUDIO HEAD GUY OUT THERE.

THE SOUND QUALITY SOUNDS AMAZING TO ME. WAY BETTER THAN MY PREVIOUS PANASONIC 5.1 SETUP THOUGH I MUST ADMIT I'M NOT THE AMOST AUDIO HEAD GUY OUT THERE.

Sonos is def good for the everyday surround sound if you're not heavy into the home audio.

I'm personally not a fan, but I'm also a home audio snob lol

Some of my buddies have it and it works just fine.

Sonos is def good for the everyday surround sound if you're not heavy into the home audio.

I'm personally not a fan, but I'm also a home audio snob lol

Some of my buddies have it and it works just fine.

YEA IT DEFINITELY WORKS GREAT AND SOUNDS GREAT AS WELL. THE MAIN SELLING POINT FOR ME WAS THE WIRELESS ASPECT OF ALL THE SPEAKERS. IT WAS THE ONLY REASON WHY MY WIFE LET ME BUY THEM :lol:

YEA IT DEFINITELY WORKS GREAT AND SOUNDS GREAT AS WELL. THE MAIN SELLING POINT FOR ME WAS THE WIRELESS ASPECT OF ALL THE SPEAKERS. IT WAS THE ONLY REASON WHY MY WIFE LET ME BUY THEM :lol:

The wireless route is def becoming the new trend, but the quality in sound drops a tad.

And man o man wireless would be nice and easy to set up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The wireless route is def becoming the new trend, but the quality in sound drops a tad.

And man o man wireless would be nice and easy to set up [emoji]128514[/emoji]

YEA SETUP WAS DUMB EASY. THOUGH THE SPEAKERS ARE "WIRELESS" AS IN THEY ALL TALK TO EACH OTHER AND RECEIVER WIRELESSLY THEY STILL NEED TO BE PLUGGED INTO A WALL OUTLET FOR POWER.

Anyone have any experience with the Karlstad or the Soderhamn sofas from Ikea? I'm in the market for a couch and I like the design (and price) on those - nearest ikea is a good 5 hours away so going to see them in person is a no-go at the moment

Anyone have any experience with the Karlstad or the Soderhamn sofas from Ikea? I'm in the market for a couch and I like the design (and price) on those - nearest ikea is a good 5 hours away so going to see them in person is a no-go at the moment
The Karlstad was comfortable and at a good price point. Only this is, it was too small for our needs. Wife and I considered the Soderhamn as well, but didn't like the cushion on the couch.

Kivik is a good option to look into. Comfortable, once broken in. We went with the Friheten, which is a sleeper sofa (for family and friends that come and visit us) and we are happy with that purchase too.

Pull out the bed when we both feel lazy and want to lay down or....you know...want to enjoy to evening extra curricular activities. 
smokin.gif

I know you mentioned that the nearest Ikea is 5 hrs away...do you have any wholesale furniture stores near you? You may find sofa/couch similar?

YEA SETUP WAS DUMB EASY. THOUGH THE SPEAKERS ARE "WIRELESS" AS IN THEY ALL TALK TO EACH OTHER AND RECEIVER WIRELESSLY THEY STILL NEED TO BE PLUGGED INTO A WALL OUTLET FOR POWER.

Ah I get you, I may still mess around and get em depending on how the built-ins are sounding. One of my biggest annoyances with my current setup is running the wires around doorways and whatnot.

The bass with the Sub is sufficient?

The Karlstad was comfortable and at a good price point. Only this is, it was too small for our needs. Wife and I considered the Soderhamn as well, but didn't like the cushion on the couch.

Kivik is a good option to look into. Comfortable, once broken in. We went with the Friheten, which is a sleeper sofa (for family and friends that come and visit us) and we are happy with that purchase too.

Pull out the bed when we both feel lazy and want to lay down or....you know...want to enjoy to evening extra curricular activities. 
smokin.gif

I know you mentioned that the nearest Ikea is 5 hrs away...do you have any wholesale furniture stores near you? You may find sofa/couch similar?
Yeah, I'm sure there's a few wholesale places around, I haven't checked any out recently - most likely will do that this weekend if I don't make up my mind on something. One big reason I thought of ikea was the assembly. I recently moved in to a new place but wasn't able to get all of my old couch up and around the stairs so I figured if it was broken down starting out, it'd be easier to handle. 

But preciate that, I'll definitely look into the ones you mentioned - the Friheten could be...useful 
laugh.gif

Ah I get you, I may still mess around and get em depending on how the built-ins are sounding. One of my biggest annoyances with my current setup is running the wires around doorways and whatnot.

The bass with the Sub is sufficient?

THE BASS IS MORE THAN SUFFICIENT FOR MOST LIVING ROOMS IN MY OPINION.

Back
Top Bottom