Bachelor Pad.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

That crib is too sick.

Wow some of these places have my exact style. Modern and minimalist, wood floors is a must.

Wow.

That place above is pretty awesome. Not feeling the bed platform frame though, only because it seems like something that you'd just bang your legs into at all times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways....I'm looking for some tips regarding shelves, if anyone has any.

I have a few books for now just sitting on a bookshelf in my living room, and I'm looking for new trinkets and things that would just fill it out. Any suggestions? It's pretty bare and needs major help. [One thing: NO SHOES AS DISPLAY PIECES.] Thanks in advance for any help you guys might have.

The shelf:

0099184_PE240834_S4.JPG

This might be irrelevant to the post, but could somebody recommend me a nice CD holder/rack? I have a collection of CD's and I would like to have them on one instead of sitting in the corner of my room.
laugh.gif

Preferably black and not overpriced. Thanks.

BUMP

i literally just "moved in"

messy and not much stuff but i need suggestions.

help me out

392581682.jpg

392581656.jpg

i had a 36in samsung flatscreen that was destroyed :/ this is old faithful

1st thing im doing is getting a 46inch tv

Originally Posted by jhova718

BUMP

help me out

392581682.jpg

392581656.jpg

take all the posters down.

get new matching blinders. the ones you have are different colors. dont like the wood color but if you insist get it to match the wood of your bed

your picture frames dont match and look like they are floating independently. try to have some order with them

buy matching curtain rods. nailing curtains to your wall is not wussup

buy a coffee table. you seem to have a lot of crap so if you buy a chest coffee table colabo it might help you 2 ways

I'd say start by replacing your shelves and curtains. The Lack bookcase from Ikea is common amongst NTers--I have three--and would make a nice replacement for that cluster of random shelves you have in your corner.

BUMP

help me out

392581682.jpg

392581656.jpg

Did you buy or renting?  Is it a place you will be living at for a while or is it just like a one year college deal?

ive been living here for 20 years but the room was cut in half by a drywall, so in reality its always been my room but before i shared it with a cousin. he left and i knocked the wall down. my space doubled. its real messy right now but im motivated to get things upto speed

Can someone recommend a quality couch/sofa cover? I have a couch that is years old in great condition, but the thing is horrendous. I'd be willing to spend $200 if it meant the look of a new couch. Any help would be fantastic, thanks all.

Can someone recommend a quality couch/sofa cover? I have a couch that is years old in great condition, but the thing is horrendous. I'd be willing to spend $200 if it meant the look of a new couch. Any help would be fantastic, thanks all.

Can someone recommend a nice couch cover? I've got an older couch that's in pristine condition, but it's horrendous (mid-90s). I don't really want to drop the full amount for a new couch, so I'd be willing to spend $200 on a cover if it made mine look and feel new.

Thanks all.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

BUMP

help me out

392581682.jpg

392581656.jpg

take all the posters down.

get new matching blinders. the ones you have are different colors. dont like the wood color but if you insist get it to match the wood of your bed

your picture frames dont match and look like they are floating independently. try to have some order with them

buy matching curtain rods. nailing curtains to your wall is not wussup

buy a coffee table. you seem to have a lot of crap so if you buy a chest coffee table colabo it might help you 2 ways
ditto on all the above.
them posters.. oh man
alien.gif

get a piece of large art for the big wall.
invest in a nice large armoire for your stuff.

If I imagine the room correctly. you could also possibly change the orientation of the sofa and bed (parallel to each other) so that you use the sofa to section off the "bedroom" area with the "living room/TV" area.  Move the TV to where you have all your shoes.  Put the armoire you buy on the wall across from your bed.

Back
Top Bottom