Bachelor Pad.

23soles 23soles
Just going through the photos place looks nice man, well done.
memphissfinest memphissfinest
Don't take this the wrong way, JESUS that is a man's basement. Looks good though, however my OCD was kicking into overdrive, any rhyme or reason to how the figurines are arranged. I noticed you had DC and Marvel along the same X and Y axis. I loved the case displaying the Batmobile and Delorean, funny I just passed one yesterday parked for sale.

Looking at these pics I am getting so EXCITED for when we move into new house. :wow:. Didn't have the money I have now so didn't do stuff the way I wanted back then, and just got comfortable over time.
damysteryman damysteryman
Where did you get that picture of Paris hanging in the place you are renting out?

I am certainly not at that level yet I count that as upper tier, I am aiming for mid tier level in the next basement. The detail and money involved in that build incredible. I love the wall color, I am a huge fan of blues and gray. Nice silver tones are my thing. I didn't go to YouTube however I am curious how long it took to design every element. Also how long would it take if he handpicked everything. Setting up your place takes so much time it is insane. Going here and there looking through SO many stores, trying to find the right piece to match what is in your head to what you actually buy.

The journey is the best part of the process.

you guys have me wanting to move out but the average rent for Toronto is like 2200 :smh:
Don't do that, as long as the situation is bearable stay at home until you are good with your finances. Didn't have the problem, my mom and I didn't see eye to eye so I got kicked out.

Interesting I remember looking at the Sonos maybe a year and a half ago but didn't pull the trigger. I am doing the prelim stages for a smart home, we are listing the house this year but I want to be ready for the new house. Any drawbacks on the Nest, we still have the thermostat the house came with.

Are you going to change the bulbs in the lights so they are also controlled by Alexa or Google Home?
I am all in with nest. The app is great and easy to use. Installation is very straightforward even for someone like me who is not a huge DIYer. The only drawback is if you have a poor internet connection or the WiFi goes out. Down the line I will probably get smart bulbs but for now I don’t feel the need. Especially when all my bulbs in the house are LEDs and should last for years to come.

Interesting I remember looking at the Sonos maybe a year and a half ago but didn't pull the trigger. I am doing the prelim stages for a smart home, we are listing the house this year but I want to be ready for the new house. Any drawbacks on the Nest, we still have the thermostat the house came with.

Are you going to change the bulbs in the lights so they are also controlled by Alexa or Google Home?

I'm all in on Sonos myself, and I love it. I'm still in the rental stages of life, currently moved back home to try to save up some money and plan my next move, but Sonos allows you to take all your components with you and not worry about drilling in any walls or having any equipment installed, just fire up and on the wifi we go.

It's also cool having the playbar on the tv, I can group all of my speakers throughout an apartment or house to the TV so if there's a big game going on or something if you step away to the bathroom you'll still have the TV feed in the bathroom or the kitchen, wherever you may be. Expensive though for sure...

THESE ARE THE CURRENT “SMART” ITEMS I AM USING IN OUR HOUSE. EVERYTHING IS CONTROLLED BY SIRI THROUGH HOME ASSISTANT. THE SONOS I WOULD SAY IS ONE OF THE BEST PURCHASES I HAVE MADE HOUSE WISE. LOOKS GOOD, SOUNDS AWESOME AND VERY CONVENIENT.

STILL NEED TO REPLACE ALL THE LIGHT SWITCHES WITH SMART ONES AND MAYBE A FEW RECEPTACLES AS WELL AND ILL BE DONE ON THAT FRONT. SWITCHES SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH, NOT SURE I CARE ABOUT HAVING INDIVIDUAL BULB CONTROL.

0573C47E-175C-4A94-8170-61A06A05BDB5.jpeg

A2CF4D02-0F7E-4BCF-B5E8-CE39EFA71E8B.jpeg

23soles 23soles
Just going through the photos place looks nice man, well done.
memphissfinest memphissfinest
Don't take this the wrong way, JESUS that is a man's basement. Looks good though, however my OCD was kicking into overdrive, any rhyme or reason to how the figurines are arranged. I noticed you had DC and Marvel along the same X and Y axis. I loved the case displaying the Batmobile and Delorean, funny I just passed one yesterday parked for sale.

Looking at these pics I am getting so EXCITED for when we move into new house. :wow:. Didn't have the money I have now so didn't do stuff the way I wanted back then, and just got comfortable over time.
damysteryman damysteryman
Where did you get that picture of Paris hanging in the place you are renting out?

I TRIED TO ARRANGE THE FIGURES BASED ON DC, MARVEL AND STAR WARS BUT I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH DC AND STAR WARS FIGURES TO FILL THEIR COLUMNS SO HAD TO GET CREATIVE LOL.

titang545 titang545 man, you trying to get your post count up, or are you bored today? :lol:
Bored. Contract for the government, but government shutdown we just twiddling our thumbs at work since our customers aren't here. We been talking about everything under the sun in the office today, sports, foster care, adoptions, China, "massages", military life. We ain't doing a damn thing. LOL.

There’s no lag with my Sonos. It’s not connected to the tv via Bluetooth. The tv connects to the play bar via fiber optic

Mattress was finally delivered this morning. Dresser to be set up tomorrow.

Anyone know if the purple mattress protector is sold in stores? Or know of a similar alternative for it?

Mattress was finally delivered this morning. Dresser to be set up tomorrow.

Anyone know if the purple mattress protector is sold in stores? Or know of a similar alternative for it?

Mattress firm sales em. but the wierd thing is they say no refunds on the protector lol.

Waiting for shipping on that option is a no go for me. Bought before I even layed on mine

Mattress firm sales em. but the wierd thing is they say no refunds on the protector lol.

Waiting for shipping on that option is a no go for me. Bought before I even layed on mine

Called 3 mattress firms in my area and non have it. Denver mattress is out of stock as well. Amazon 2 day may be my only option at this point.

f04yt4.jpg

Been looking for the couch in this picture for a while. Finally find it, it's a replica and it is of course $4,125 :sick:

I need a cheaper replica :lol:

Trying to pull off this black and white scheme and the couch looks very comfortable

Last edited:
Been looking for the couch in this picture for a while. Finally find it, it's a replica and it is of course $4,125 :sick:

I need a cheaper replica :lol:

Trying to pull off this black and white scheme and the couch looks very comfortable
Send me a link when you find a cheaper replica, and the wall art too:lol::D:D

I need to find more prints.

Considering doing a black and white large prints of the family but still thinking of ways of how to shoot it.

jape jape nice, man. I’m interested in this two sofa setup. How’s that work?
my apartment is a big open space for the living room/dining room/ kitchen
i think 1100+ sq feet.
so in front of the black sofa is a coffee table then i have the tv there and the entrance to the balcony.
where the other couch is at could be used for a dining room. But in my kitchen, which is opposite to the orange couch, we have a huge island.
so we use that as our dining table.

it leaves our place looking bigger than it actually is and lots of open floor space. tried to make it look like a gallery tbh.

Back
Top Bottom