Bachelor Pad.

How can he even sell that stuff without copy write infringement? Not only for the Peanuts characters, but for the lyrics?

Got a link / portfolio?
I do all types of stuff, pencil drawings are my specialty.

Here's some stuff
Attach4184_20170403_000249.jpg
Attach4188_20170403_000232.jpg
Attach4182_20170403_000251.jpg
20181202_111945.jpg
Attach4186_20170403_000238.jpg

Attach4181_20170403_000254.jpg

Need suggestions on home security system... Nothing major, but also nothing that can be easily hacked, and I don't want to pay a subscription fee, I just want to be able to observbe and record from my phone. A camera that can swivel and has motion tracking would be ideal. Probably only need 2.

Need suggestions on home security system... Nothing major, but also nothing that can be easily hacked, and I don't want to pay a subscription fee, I just want to be able to observbe and record from my phone. A camera that can swivel and has motion tracking would be ideal. Probably only need 2.

Wyze - their own website or on Amazon.

Best bang for your buck for wifi cams. 1080p, can record, motion sensing, night vision, phone app. Only downside is it has a block style charger like a phone (not wireless, running on battery). They make a basic one which is like $19.99 or the newer one which has a motor to pan and zoom that is 29.99

Finally starting to look more into acquiring pieces for the place I don't have. Any recommendations for searching nicer second hand furniture? Checking OfferUp for West Elm stuff brought up some solid deals. Any other brands and venues to look for?

Awesome stuff fellas! Moved into my house in CT about a year ago. Still working on some things. I've been looking for a glass encased coffee table for the basement so I can put some display pieces inside. Haven't had much luck finding something I really like. Anybody ever come across something like this or have any ideas?! Thanks!

Awesome stuff fellas! Moved into my house in CT about a year ago. Still working on some things. I've been looking for a glass encased coffee table for the basement so I can put some display pieces inside. Haven't had much luck finding something I really like. Anybody ever come across something like this or have any ideas?! Thanks!

BUILD YOUR OWN. THAT'S WHAT I DID FOR THE COFFEE TABLE IN MY BASEMENT :lol:

display1.jpg

display4.jpg

display5.jpg

display1 (1).JPG

display5 (1).jpg

display2.jpg

display3 (1).jpg

display4 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom