Bachelor Pad.

Anybody have any ideas on how to get vinyl records on a wall in a nice way that doesn’t involve screwing into the wall?

I’m hoping there’s some adhesive solutions that can hold a single vinyl record.

Thx

You're a bad mofo man. I'm capable of doing all that but would be afraid of messing anything up.
Don't worry the grass will always grow back if you do.

No lie. I miss cutting grass lol.

Sometimes I sit in my office and play this for hours, once everyone is asleep.

ashamed.gif

Anybody have any ideas on how to get vinyl records on a wall in a nice way that doesn’t involve screwing into the wall?

I’m hoping there’s some adhesive solutions that can hold a single vinyl record.

Thx
Feel like command strips would do the job.

Feel like command strips would do the job.
I’d prefer not to attach the adhesive to the record cover.

I will go take a look at some command strip stuff next time in at target and see if they have something that could possibly work to set the record on

Something small that I've appreciated recently is just keeping your place clean and organized. Working a lot and living alone. I sometimes neglect just keeping up with my place with cleaning and organizing, but in the last couple of months I've really challenged myself to keep it neat and tidy and it just feels so much better coming home after a long day to a clean place.

I’m considering buying my 1st crib and the hardest part is location…Not sure where I want to lay down that type of commitment :lol: :smh:
If you got kids, or thinking about having em soon, in a good school district.

If not, my first property was a multi family. After I moved out, I just rented out the unit I lived in. Rents cover for the mortgage and cash flow a few hundred after all expenses. I took out a HELOC on the property and used that to buy another

Something small that I've appreciated recently is just keeping your place clean and organized. Working a lot and living alone. I sometimes neglect just keeping up with my place with cleaning and organizing, but in the last couple of months I've really challenged myself to keep it neat and tidy and it just feels so much better coming home after a long day to a clean place.

Im constantly cleaning 3 cats messy wife. :smh:

yep this is true... Im always fixing my bed, keeping the chairs at a certain spot and placing the throw pillows on the corners of the couch. .. when I get home everything is where its supposed to be so I can just chill and relax

I'm in the market to purchase a mattress by the end of the weekend. $1000 feels like a good price point to purchase one but this $2000 mattress been getting good reviews that continues to be top of mind for months.

The $2k mattress:
https://helixsleep.com/products/mid...=impact&utm_content=1305164&utm_medium=605588

Review blog post:
https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/best-mattresses-36739942

Every mattress review is sponsored so it's tough. Just find the one that speaks to you and try it, hopefully there's a return if it doesn't work out.

when I bought my condo in 2021 the bed was one of the few things I splurged on... it took some time to get used to, but that bed was well worth the money

I really need to put more stuff on my walls... been in this house 3 years and December and the only decorations I have are 4 framed art tings I bought from when I worked at Blockbuster.

I really need to put more stuff on my walls... been in this house 3 years and December and the only decorations I have are 4 framed art tings I bought from when I worked at Blockbuster.
You can find some good original art at your local farmers markets.

Back
Top Bottom