Bachelor Pad.

Anyone have any info on this bottle rack or something similar? Thanks

Disregard that and acquire this:

stact-wine-wall-xl.jpg

Can someone please send me the link to display the Vinyl on the wall?  I remember the links being posted a few weeks ago, but for some reason the last posts I see in this thread are from April.  I'm going crazy looking for this website/

Look up Art Vinyl.

Last edited:
Not so much my pad, just my room. Still living with my mom. Excuse the pic quality.

Walk way to my room.

Bed.

Paintings my girl did. I know they aren't even. Lol

Main room area. I need a rug.

Clothing racks.

Last edited:
Any prices in a cheap queen mattress and box?

Seen some platform bed frames for about $200...

Wanna cop the bed and box first though..

Thinking about moving into a studio apartment.

Finishing school in May and then I'll be leaving for the air force. I need my own place, but I can't justify dishing out a lot of money for a place that I'll hardly be at. With my work and school schedule, I'm likely to be out of the house for 14+ hours of the day. I'm thinking a studio would be kind of neat. Definitely gotta get back out of my mom's spot. Been back for 2 months and this **** is for the birds.

Anyone have any experience with studio apartments?

I'm thinking it's a good move because I'll have my own privacy once again, any girl that comes over will kind of already know the deal since the bedroom is the only real room, and it's not too bad on my pockets. Place I'm looking at is about $440. I'd just have to get electricity added. Not too sure about cable because I'll hardly be there.

Sam's Club Ricky and Big Lots. They have great clearances because people always think you are buying the display furniture but they actually get you new ones out the back.

Finishing school in May and then I'll be leaving for the air force. I need my own place, but I can't justify dishing out a lot of money for a place that I'll hardly be at. With my work and school schedule, I'm likely to be out of the house for 14+ hours of the day. I'm thinking a studio would be kind of neat. Definitely gotta get back out of my mom's spot. Been back for 2 months and this **** is for the birds.
I'm thinking it's a good move because I'll have my own privacy once again, any girl that comes over will kind of already know the deal since the bedroom is the only real room, and it's not too bad on my pockets. Place I'm looking at is about $440. I'd just have to get electricity added. Not too sure about cable because I'll hardly be there.

I say do it my man. I copped my first apt on my own last October and it's a studio but I love that place. It's spacious enough and chicks dont be frontin when it comes to it. Helps tha tIhave a building with security up front to make it more awesome. I'm in the same boat as you since I usually leave my house at 8am and come home after 20pm most days of the week. If you want a spot to chill, rest your head, and get yambs, that's worth it. I also thing investing in cable would be worth it. it's liek a rubber. Better to have and not need then to need and not have.

I say do it my man. I copped my first apt on my own last October and it's a studio but I love that place. It's spacious enough and chicks dont be frontin when it comes to it. Helps tha tIhave a building with security up front to make it more awesome. I'm in the same boat as you since I usually leave my house at 8am and come home after 20pm most days of the week. If you want a spot to chill, rest your head, and get yambs, that's worth it. I also thing investing in cable would be worth it. it's liek a rubber. Better to have and not need then to need and not have.

Appreciate it fam. I'm gonna do it. Move out of my mom's spot on September 1st. That gives me a good month to stack up some funds.

Any pictures of your place? I'm trying to put together the lay out in my head. I have a mattress, night stand, dresser, tv stand, and a 46" tv. I'm thinking i'll get a platform bed frame and some bar stools.

New dresser and matching night stand copped at IKEA along with silverware, lamps, and bud jars :D :smokin

Pics soon.

Go for it.  If it's got decent space that allows for it, you can divide up your sleeping space from your living space with something like this http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70201811/#/80071319

Cheap and it gives you extra storage, bunch of colors to choose from.  They sell larger and smaller ones too.

Appreciate it fam. I'm gonna do it. Move out of my mom's spot on September 1st. That gives me a good month to stack up some funds.
Any pictures of your place? I'm trying to put together the lay out in my head. I have a mattress, night stand, dresser, tv stand, and a 46" tv. I'm thinking i'll get a platform bed frame and some bar stools.

No pics but I have a pretty standard setup. Bed on the far side against the wall, couch next to it facing the TV. Can see the TV from my bed as well. Got two bar stools for the area seperating my kitchen from living space. Very plain but cool to me.

Go for it.  If it's got decent space that allows for it, you can divide up your sleeping space from your living space with something like this http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70201811/#/80071319
Cheap and it gives you extra storage, bunch of colors to choose from.  They sell larger and smaller ones too.

i dont see how that can be used as a room divider though. looks pretty small and would just get in the way

i dont see how that can be used as a room divider though. looks pretty small and would just get in the way
Let's just ignore that I stated that they sell larger & smaller ones and focus on the fact that the one in the link I posted is 5' x 5' which you could've seen under the product information on Ikea.  It all depends on the size and in particular, how wide the studio is.

Here's an example, though I've seen better:

You're typically not going to be allowed to construct anything that would be fixed to the space.  Studios often lack storage.  This gives you an affordable way to solve those issues plus help define the areas of the apartment...once again, if it allows for it.

Here's a larger one also used as a divider but for a different purpose:

This is a really cool, albeit large place that does the same to create a "bedroom":

http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/1858529

Shoulda cooped the studio apartment for $60 less...

I'm hardly here and when I am, I don't even be in my bedroom. Smh...

Back
Top Bottom