Bachelor Pad.

Finally replaced the rug, previous one from West Elm moved too much. Got this on overstock.

Snapped this prior to Christmas

Last edited:
Going to repaint my bedroom this weekend, what color do you guys think I should do? Im finally done with this mustard yellow on my wall. haha

Today I moved into a new one bedroom apartment but I need some help. Should I keep the current couch layout or should I line up the couch against the wall? Excuse the mess...I'll have more pics once I'm done unpacking.

I'll get rid of the dining table if I keep the current set up

Would you keep that table behind it there? I like the couch there to give the appearance of separate rooms but not totally divided.

Last edited:
Would you keep that table behind it there? I like the couch there to give the appearance of separate rooms but not totally divided.
If you're talking about the round table I'm getting rid of it with the current set up.

The long table behind the couch I plan on keeping it there

If you have a lot of company then let it ride as is. If not keep the sofa table and get rid of everything behind. But 2 lounge chairs behind with a small table between. Add a pop of color orange/red in the chairs just to separate the spaces

That loveseat behind the main couch just looks weird. It's like it'd be better off if the pieces didn't actually match.

Man this will be a doozy :lol:

Getting rid of the cuddler will be a tough. How about lining the couch against the wall and putting the tv on the other wall?

Can you put the tv between the windows and the couch with thr back to the sink?

Can you keep the first layout, but put the curved part of the couch with the back to the sink wall but in the corner with the plant?

Put the yellow cushion stools in the back wall with the dinning table

Can you keep the first layout, but put the curved part of the couch with the back to the sink wall but in the corner with the plant?

Put the yellow cushion stools in the back wall with the dinning table
Hmmm I didn't think about that. I'll see how it looks when I make it back to the crib

Maybe just put that extra piece in storage, the space will be too cramped.

Closed on a house on Friday, got right to work building a bed.

Back
Top Bottom