Bachelor party ideas vol. I look like a nerdy hillbilly!

So my in laws are renewing their vows. I am in charge of the bachelor party. Can you even call it that if he technically is not a bachelor? I suggested the traditional strip club, but my mother in law rejected that idea with the quickness. In hind site I am so glad she did. Do I really want my wifes father to see my strip club antics? He is pretty cool and we get along really well but he probably would never be able to look at me the same. 
So NTfam what would you do? What are some things we can do so that I dont feel like Stu taking everyone to IHOP for for his bachelor party in Hangover 2. 

Go to a game get front row seats. Eat a steakhouse. Go to a cigar club. I would do things you cant do with women.

The Dermatologist Story:

"So a buddy of mine is getting married back in the 70's in New York. I'm decent friends with the guy, enough to have a beer but not really a guy I would hang out with regularly. so he invites us all to this hotel in the city. I get there and theres about 5 hookers there. I've been married for a few years by this point so I'm like okay guys I'm outta here. A week before the wedding he comes to my office and the guys got herpes. The idiot and all of his got herpes from one of the hookers and here he is a WEEK before his wedding. I didn't see him much after that but i saw him at a banquet a few years ago and we had the most uncomfortable "ah-ha moment" because he knew I knew. He's divorced now the poor schmuck.

Congratulations man, whatever you do don't listen to these $@!#%#! idiots encouraging you to get hookers.

REDUCE523 has the right idea. Let the good times roll and be safe.

Depends on what your in-law likes to do. Whatever he enjoys doing, you do that on a bigger scale.

I think renewing vows changes options a lot since he is already technically married...
Get out to the bars for some drinks and hit up a game after?  Also mother in law should have no opinion or say so and you should not be proposing the suggestions to her.  Just plan out the evening yourself and take him along to be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom