Bachelor Party Ideas?

Miami. Doing one for my homie their this summer. Will report back.
This was my top idea. We’re shooting for August/September kind of worried about MIA due to hurricane season so looking at all options. A friend told me Toronto today too for Carabana? Once again is Canada this lit?! I need answers lol

This was my top idea. We’re shooting for August/September kind of worried about MIA due to hurricane season so looking at all options. A friend told me Toronto today too for Carabana? Once again is Canada this lit?! I need answers lol

Yeah Caribana is def LIT LIT. Been there twice. Trust me papi

We doing it in June. Toronto for Carabana was discussed but we decided to hit that up another time.

Montreal is more of an east coast vibe. Think you’d be disappointed coming from the west coast to there.

Also a lot of French speaking in Montreal, felt hard to communicate & navigate at times & my phone wouldn’t work since I didn’t think of it ahead of time.

Montreal is a dope city but I wouldn’t recommend it for a bachelor party, that night life ****ery wasn’t present when I went. But their Nuru massage spots will leave every man with a smile :pimp: the spot I hit gave me 10 women to choose from, all were 8’s or better too :blush:

NOLA is a great option, especially if the group appreciates A-1 seafood.

Austin has great food and is always a good time - you have a ton of activities/nightlife options all in roughly the same area - my ppl from Cali attended bachelor/bachelorette parties there and loved it.

I never been but I hear Nashville is a vibe, especially for bachelor/bachelorette parties.

Did one there years ago. Fountain Bleu Cabanas during the day, LIV VIP at night. A lot of coke and molly. A lot of strippers and hookers.
i did one like that minus the hookers. but i will say buying drinks for the strippers paid off better than giving them money. once a group of them got drunk security almost had to step in. lets just say i seen a girls hand disappear.

Did one there years ago. Fountain Bleu Cabanas during the day, LIV VIP at night. A lot of coke and molly. A lot of strippers and hookers.

8347E33A-8D2D-44DB-B061-F65BF36D6CB6.gif

Will be in touch

NOLA is a great option, especially if the group appreciates A-1 seafood.

Austin has great food and is always a good time - you have a ton of activities/nightlife options all in roughly the same area - my ppl from Cali attended bachelor/bachelorette parties there and loved it.

I never been but I hear Nashville is a vibe, especially for bachelor/bachelorette parties.

Repped for seconding my recommendations.

Ya boy has his in June - low key an NT summit

nako xl nako xl
MVP MVP
suberzat1 suberzat1
will all be in attendance :nthat:

Where are you doing yours at? Vegas?

Here are some thoughts which I know NT might not approve of but worth considering as major party cities
-Austin, TX (some might recommend Houston, TX)
-Nashville, TN
-Miyambi, FL (someone else might be able to comment on some of the other spots in FL like Key West)
-New Orleans, LA
-Charleston, SC
-Atlanta, GA

Just some cities I’ve had some fun in or know others that have. If you have any questions about them, myself or one of the other heathens active in this thread should be able to help you out with details

Bruh - weren’t you just talmbout getting a handjob from a stranger in an Uber Pool? Let this man live! AOC would be disappointed in your libbie scum behavior.

At leaat it wasn't him getting jerked off by a crackhead in broad daylight on South Beach. Like your man Peep Game Peep Game :rofl:

Peep Game Peep Game I’m going to need you to come in here and tell your side of the story before I cast judgment. Say it so?
He told the story years ago in a , "Things you are ashamed of" thread.

He told it once and ignores it whenever anyone brings it up.

I need to find that post. :lol:

I think he drove her home too.

He told the story years ago in a , "Things you are ashamed of" thread.

He told it once and ignores it whenever anyone brings it up.

I need to find that post. :lol:

I think he drove her home too.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: was this one drone last year? I recently just went through that

Nah this was years ago. The thread might have even gotten deleted, you know how the mods are around here.

Back
Top Bottom