back in the go-go :: wale - bun b - pusha t - tre (ucb)

Matth....no, thank YOU for not being one of the wack bammas that submitted music.

Nino....I don't hurt feelings, I tell the truth. No bliiiiiitchaxxxxness, son!!!! lol But naw, that's what more of these artists need, someone to tellthem when something is not really up to parr. And like you, we need more people that can accept constructive criticism.

Bammas.

Matth....no, thank YOU for not being one of the wack bammas that submitted music.

Nino....I don't hurt feelings, I tell the truth. No bliiiiiitchaxxxxness, son!!!! lol But naw, that's what more of these artists need, someone to tellthem when something is not really up to parr. And like you, we need more people that can accept constructive criticism.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

Bammas.

[Cartman]Sweeeeeeeeeeeet[Cartman]

Let me back track and down load this sum beech for real.

And DC Shoechick is on a roll with more Bamma's!!! lololol

Back
Top Bottom