Back To School Pack Release Dates???

Um....No
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Just saw these at Finishline. The dunks are corny, but 90's are hot. Nice with orange laces
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

what's the price on these
<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:verdana;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">I need no team seems to be too many catty people.......<br>Ex team list: Goonies, Negrodamus, team Chicago bulls, and Team quipe chique....Funny how only one team was all females and they disbanded in peace</div><!-----<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -<hr></blockquote><!----- <br>[/center]

why are the dunks selling for 150 on the bay? consistently over 150..
Nike Air Foamposite One Black Sz 10.5, Sz 11, Sz 12...235 shipped each... Nike Air Max One Atmos Sz 9.5 245 Shipped.. AIM: XJMPMANX22

Anyone know what the smallest size is for the air maxes?

Copped the 90s from Finishline.com
Use the $25 off coupon and they come up to $85 free shipping. (141388 = $25 off code)

And the dunks are $90 on Flipjays.com
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

wow dunks are BUTT , 90's i likey, and the vandals don't do it for me either
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

sigh. looks like i wont be getting my dunks
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
+ you don't like Drizzle, ..... you betta learn too + Member #28 - young dr0

i should of got the air max 90's instead of the dunks
Sac Town 916
Go KINGS!

BACK TO SCHOOL DUNKS FOR SALE SIZE 9.5 DEAD STOCK FOR $125 MEET UP ONLY IN SACRAMENTO

just picked up the dunks from a local spot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta Nike box where my heart used to be.

Do any online stores have the 90's or dunks in a size 6.5
<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:verdana;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">I need no team seems to be too many catty people.......<br>Ex team list: Goonies, Negrodamus, team Chicago bulls, and Team quipe chique....Funny how only one team was all females and they disbanded in peace</div><!-----<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -<hr></blockquote><!----- <br>[/center]

I actually saw the 90s for 100 at a spot in Queens. I was so close to buying but they had the Dooms too. I had to go with the dooms.

Back
Top Bottom