Back to school Vol. Hey!!! How you been?? (no pics sorry)

So i started second semester at Montgomery College today... As I go into the elevator to go to 1st class, I noticed this girl back from high school outside the elevator, waiting. I kinda reacted like "whoa! i remembered her" I've seen her previous semester but never sparked a convo. I go in the elevator at the 2nd floor. I need to get to the lobby. Elevator's going up so im scised that she'll be Waiting and getting in the elevator on its way down.(history about us-- Back in high school she had a boyfriend but we always chilled after school before taking the bus. She would always flirt and ask "wheres my hug?" before leaving. I knew she liked me so did she.) So she gets in. I smile so does she. im like "whats up?, Remember me?" She smiles says "yea!" I ask her where shes heading? turned out we had class together. We late, i go take a seat. she follows me and seats in front of me. The whole class i cant stop thinking about her. The girl is bad!! Teacher lets us out early. After class we walk to the book store. she gets some supplies. and chill. i asked her if she wants to go to starbucks. "yea!" she replied. We go in her car.we  buy some tea and drive back to the campus. we chillin in her car and we just talkin and laughing. She asked "  so wat you doing this summer, got a girl?" I tell her i was planning on going on vacation. i ignored 2nd question cuz i got  my girl which i love. (I know 
tired.gif
)  I walk her to her class n again cant stop thinking about her during class. i get out im chilling outside the building to my 3rd class. As im walking to the building i see her coming out. Shes smiling and asks how much more til second class. "10 mins" she seemed like wanting to chill before next class but i came up wit an excused cuz i didnt want to OD 1st day meeting her again. (
smile.gif
) I booked her # and couldnt wait to talk to her. I texted her asking where she got her books from>? She replied. I text her back and no reply..... 

Cliff notes: 

-Back in HS i had a friend whom we both liked but she had a BF.

-She moved never saw her again

-I saw her today and chemistry seems to be there

-We chilled for the first time today

-Got the digits

-I texted her tonight got a response texted back no response.

Did i move in too quick for the kill?

Should i try to get wit her?

Should i 'get to know' her better?

Did i think too much of us chilling today?

Im 20. my girl's 18 senior in HS. And my friend is 19/20

Advise?
frown.gif

Cliff notes next time as for the answers to your questions

no
yes
yes
maybe

Take it slow and be friends with her but not so friendly that you find your self in the friend zone. Flirt with her and occasionally hang out with her, nothing to serious just casual. If your girl slips up or the relationship sours go on the attack.

Looks like it's going to be a bunch of interviews from now till march.
ohwell.gif

Studying for technical/case interviews while studying for classes FTL.

Originally Posted by sick023

So i started second semester at Montgomery College today... As I go into the elevator to go to 1st class, I noticed this girl back from high school outside the elevator, waiting. I kinda reacted like "whoa! i remembered her" I've seen her previous semester but never sparked a convo. I go in the elevator at the 2nd floor. I need to get to the lobby. Elevator's going up so im scised that she'll be Waiting and getting in the elevator on its way down.(history about us-- Back in high school she had a boyfriend but we always chilled after school before taking the bus. She would always flirt and ask "wheres my hug?" before leaving. I knew she liked me so did she.) So she gets in. I smile so does she. im like "whats up?, Remember me?" She smiles says "yea!" I ask her where shes heading? turned out we had class together. We late, i go take a seat. she follows me and seats in front of me. The whole class i cant stop thinking about her. The girl is bad!! Teacher lets us out early. After class we walk to the book store. she gets some supplies. and chill. i asked her if she wants to go to starbucks. "yea!" she replied. We go in her car.we  buy some tea and drive back to the campus. we chillin in her car and we just talkin and laughing. She asked "  so wat you doing this summer, got a girl?" I tell her i was planning on going on vacation. i ignored 2nd question cuz i got  my girl which i love. (I know 
tired.gif
)  I walk her to her class n again cant stop thinking about her during class. i get out im chilling outside the building to my 3rd class. As im walking to the building i see her coming out. Shes smiling and asks how much more til second class. "10 mins" she seemed like wanting to chill before next class but i came up wit an excused cuz i didnt want to OD 1st day meeting her again. (
smile.gif
) I booked her # and couldnt wait to talk to her. I texted her asking where she got her books from>? She replied. I text her back and no reply..... 

Cliff notes: 

-Back in HS i had a friend whom we both liked but she had a BF.

-She moved never saw her again

-I saw her today and chemistry seems to be there

-We chilled for the first time today

-Got the digits

-I texted her tonight got a response texted back no response.

Did i move in too quick for the kill?

Should i try to get wit her?

Should i 'get to know' her better?

Did i think too much of us chilling today?

Im 20. my girl's 18 senior in HS. And my friend is 19/20

Advise?
frown.gif

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/dublbagn/?action=view&current=justintimberlackNOWAY.gif

I think it would be smart for you to not cheat on your current gf. In other words you shouldn't even be thinking about going in for the kill.I think if the new girl has any kind of morals she'll appreciate youvaluing what you have and not just dumping it for the first thing thatpiqued your interest. Try and develop a friendship first to see if you can even be friends with her.

Either way you need to not be spending time with the new friend if you can't control yourself because if you end up cheating with her you'll just be paranoid she'll end up cheating on you if you guys ever take it to another level.

Originally Posted by West2East

I think it would be smart for you to not cheat on your current gf. In other words you shouldn't even be thinking about going in for the kill.I think if the new girl has any kind of morals she'll appreciate youvaluing what you have and not just dumping it for the first thing thatpiqued your interest. Try and develop a friendship first to see if you can even be friends with her.

Either way you need to not be spending time with the new friend if you can't control yourself because if you end up cheating with her you'll just be paranoid she'll end up cheating on you if you guys ever take it to another level.
^^^^what?????  You are 20....A) you should not have a HS girlfriend...B) you should not have A girlfriend.....get to crushing son......you think that HS girl is going to stay faithful when she gets thrown into college....I bet she is not faithful now.......

everything > relationships in college.

and i wouldn't really even get too attached to the idea of reuniting this chick from HS. i guess it depends how big your school is. but only if there are <2000 undergrads and your options are nil.

Back
Top Bottom