Back when Reebok was making NBA Authentics.....

Did they make a size 46 Jersey....? I'm looking at a TMac jersey that looks legit but I don't recall ever seeing this size...

is it game worn?

the teams get the sizes in between the sizes available at retail.

for all thats out now, i seen some pretty damn good fakes. with the dropin popularity of rockin bball jerseys, id still wear em if it looked good fake or not.Just as long as its not a complete shame in replication

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

44,48,52,56,60 ... More likely that 46 is fake.
they didn't make a 40 back then?

They did. Infact, they also had a size 36.

As for the legit check, no they never made a 46 to the public for Reebok. Just check the jocktag, even if its not game worn, it may be a pro cut or gameissued.

Reebok made the worst authentics ever! Their sizing was way off
smh.gif

^

Word, this kid is telling me the jersey is 35.5 inches long...that doesn't seem right

Yo, I have a T-Mac Magic white authentic that I wore only a couple times. It's honestly just been sitting in the closet for the past 5 years. It's asize 48, but the Reebok sizes are just awful. It is big for a 48.

no, size 46 is fake. Only made 40,44,48,52,56, and 60. And which was very rare but they made very few for some reason was size 36 but you never see thosearound.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Reebok made the worst authentics ever! Their sizing was way off
smh.gif
the quality is crap also, there nfl authentics have been getting worse and worse by the years, innaccurate numbering, crappy stitching etc.

lol it's not like nike or adidas make better authenic jerseys.

the quality is all same, made in China.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Yup, especially the swingmans and replicas.

Truth. The only difference I saw was that the reeboks were loose and baggy, where as the Adidas fit better.

actually only bootlegs were made in china, all legit reebok authentics were made in either korea or el salvador with the better quality authentics commingfrom el salvador.

i know from 2007 up until now reebok started making some teams authentic jerseys in vietnam and the quality is poo poo

and to the dude trying to cop the tmac jersey. they never ever ever made a size 46 reebok authentic. don't let the pics fool you, the pics may look good but when you get it and see it first hand you'll be like, " damn this is some garbage"

True, but if nike came back now to do jerseys...... would probably be like reeboks, poor quality, ugly design, etc...

yeah i have an authentic hines ward steelers jersey. i bought an "authentic" one on ebay know it'd be fake just to compare it to my real one.it's not too off, but the steelers and nfl logos were stitched slightly differently. not as big a difference as i was initially expecting...

Back
Top Bottom