Bad Boys 3 Message in Transformers Movie???

Originally Posted by Mr33andAbove

It makes sense tho.. Why would somebody rock a FIVE year old movie poster in their dorm room?
Because Michael Bay directed that film and its just a reference to himself.

that oh snap pic always gets me
roll.gif

Michael Bay directed Bad Boys 1 and 2. Michael Bay directed Transformers 1 and 2. Hmm?

With that, is there a Cloverfield message as well since there was a Cloverfield poster in the dude's dorm?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

MidnightMarauda112 wrote:

soltheman wrote:

sloanboy wrote:

laugh.gif
listen to how yall sound......... "hmm look at that bad boys 2 poster.......OH SNAP BAD BOYS 3 BOUT TO COME OUT"
roll.gif

DMoney82 wrote:

Did anybody else notice this? When Sam was having his breakdown he ran into his dorm room. As he goes towards the Bad Boys 2 poster on the wall he paints "III" in green paint as in Bad Boys 3. Bad Boys also a Michael Bay film.

Are you actually that dumb?

laugh.gif
I just doubt he read it properly and just looked at the pic

oh ok i get it now..........
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was like dude didn't you even read it. I wasn't even trying to clown you but goddd damn. lol Thx for being a good sport though

I think the art department is just have a good time with things. I wouldn't be surprised if they did do a Bad Boys 3 but this being a subliminal strategyto get the message out is kind of odd. But maybe. Sequels are hot cakes if the earlier movies were good. They make so much money eve if the movie is bad.

Back
Top Bottom