Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

Chris Rock should've been the antagonist.
IMG_1030.png

Caught it today, a fun ride as expected if you already rock with the franchise. A bit over stylized but was fine once I bought into it. Tiffany Haddish is in there in the most Tiffany Haddish way, briefly. Made the audience cringe a little but that's on the filmmakers. Reggie's moment was fire.

If you got T-Mobile log into the T-Life app and get the $5 movie ticket voucher. Then get your ticket through the atom tickets app.

Going to watch this today at at Cienopolis luxury movie theater with couch style seating.

How did Khaled get more screen time than John salley?

Does anyone know why Tasha Smith replaced Theresa Randle as Martin's wife?

I was entertained. I probably need to go watch it again. I was half sleep in the movie theater as I just got off work a few hours earlier.

It'll probably be even funnier the second time I go see it.

How did Khaled get more screen time than John salley?

Does anyone know why Tasha Smith replaced Theresa Randle as Martin's wife?

I was entertained. I probably need to go watch it again. I was half sleep in the movie theater as I just got off work a few hours earlier.

It'll probably be even funnier the second time I go see it.

I believe theresa randle was having some personal issues and couldnt work.

Caught this last night and was really happy with it! Felt like American Reunion in that after a letdown, it seemed like the guys that wrote/directed this one truly understood the assignment. Had all the same energy of the OG. And :lol: at how they did Khaled.

Back
Top Bottom