Bad Business Ethics 101 Vol. Shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Well damn....seemed like a good dude.

I'll sit back and see how this one unfolds.

Word.

I could have sworn I seen him post in S&T the either last night or this morning.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

n1315221885_30122993_156341.jpg
Now I know this cant be the dude scamming you dudes
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, for real? I met Joey a couple of times and he used to offer me rides to D.A.R (when I still didn't really know him). Always seemed like a guy who looked out and always down to crack jokes via Twitter/FB. Dude was cool in my book. Joey, where you at?

+%@%@$ bout old man Tommie outta retirement lol

naw but real talk from my interactions with Joey in person and online he has always been a cool dude. with that said this is the second time something like this has happened tho, and it is very bad business.

it's not acceptable to play with peoples money and duck them. you cool joe but have some integrity and stop ducking my mans.

that fraudulent !*#% aint cool either, be about what you say you're about

ppl know where you be at Joe, you know the DMV is a small area and everybody got eyes. give this man his money or his shades homie.

Last time this happened we had to talk somebody out of knocking your block off. I dont know if this will happen again.

You my mans but get it together homie

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Like I said, he's a known Chicago lame.

Get your *$*% back, he isn't going to do anything.

You're a known Chicago lame too.

Anyway, I don't know what to think of this anymore. I thought he was good people from speaking to him.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Like I said, he's a known Chicago lame.

Get your *$*% back, he isn't going to do anything.

You're a known Chicago lame too.

Anyway, I don't know what to think of this anymore. I thought he was good people from speaking to him.
Have you ever met me/saw me in person? Didn't think so.

And Mr. Negative, yeah he's IN the DMV, but he's a Chicago dude. I know what I'm talking about.
laugh.gif

Keep it moving.

I see him and he sent me an email. Until I get my refund though, this thread will remain open...

And if I were him, I would post in this thread to clear the air and explain his side...

Just saw the thread, cleared it up with Shad. I wouldn't go through all this for just 100 bucks. /thread.

Back
Top Bottom