bad experience with online store

I almost ordered from this guy too. Did you receive fakes from him??

His inventory has grown a lot since I first talked to him. Ive also seen on instagram that hes delivered shoes to pro fotball players like Joe Haden and a bunch of other athletes but something just seems off with their whole buisness. I was tempted to order when I saw people vouching for him but on their website they have like full size runs of damn near everything. Weird.

you should definelty post that and let people know hes selling fakes. I almost ordered from him myself. What a douche!

I almost ordered from this guy too. Did you receive fakes from him??

His inventory has grown a lot since I first talked to him. Ive also seen on instagram that hes delivered shoes to pro fotball players like Joe Haden and a bunch of other athletes but something just seems off with their whole buisness. I was tempted to order when I saw people vouching for him but on their website they have like full size runs of damn near everything. Weird.
i ordered the concord 11s and white cement 4 from this clown. really thought they were legit. a week later i receive the concords, they looked very good til you look closely. turned out that they were some taobao pair. also the biggest give away are the receipt from china banghze kitchen co. last time i checked i bought shoes not pots and pans so i ask the guy to explain and eventually filed a claim on paypal. 2 weeks later the wc 4 came in. the shoe came with a dustbag and a bracelet the box and shoes are horrible fakes i dont even wanna call it replicas. sent the shoes back and eventually got my money back. now this guy (from the looks of it) want to be more than friends LOL! lesson learned. his shoe inventory is impressive but authenticity and quality is questionable. word of advice is BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ! SELFIES ARE YOU KIDDING ME KICKSORDIE

Hes on instagram posting mad pairs of Lebrons for $1000 and up. I almost feel bad for people begging him to sell them ****. All dude really sells is fakes and selfies... Smfh!

I even came across the owners personal instagram: @duccihaddad
What a douchebag!

View media item 421717

this guy is a freaking clown too bad for those peeps that traded legit kicks for some fake yeezys

his contact must be some asian lady, now he thinks hes some bigshot ceo LOL :smile:

Back
Top Bottom