Bad haircut unappreciation, god damn it I hate barbers

Originally Posted by dgk3188

that's why i dont go to the barbershop no more.

just go for the monk look.

#1 all over.
no shape-ups. keep it all natural
no shape up ...sorry thats a no no homie

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

yo show that %%%#, where the pics at?
laugh.gif

who still wheres fades tho...

<------------ this guy!

n Lil Boosie

I just get that #1 too, no tape or shape up or nothing really

thats why, you should look at your barbers clients first. I've had the same barber the past couple years. I myself just became a barber and pretty nice.You should make sure ya barber does a good job on someone else first.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Sounds like your fade kept getting higher and higher, word to:
10-lil-boosie-100807.jpg

Wow. Real talk though, Lil Boosie got his own haircut down here in BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA. And its called a "Boosie Fade".
indifferent.gif

The OP has never lied. I went to a spot downtown a couple of weeks ago and dude somehow pushed my corners back, with one going farther back than the other. I guess to compensate, he made my line go inwards toward the corner that was farther back, giving me messed up edges and a crooked line.

I was in such a hurry to leave that I just paid and tipped dude and put my glasses on when I got in the ride. It wasn't until I got back home that Inoticed dude messed me up. I better get a free haircut when I go back...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

The OP has never lied. I went to a spot downtown a couple of weeks ago and dude somehow pushed my corners back, with one going farther back than the other. I guess to compensate, he made my line go inwards toward the corner that was farther back, giving me messed up edges and a crooked line.

I was in such a hurry to leave that I just paid and tipped dude and put my glasses on when I got in the ride. It wasn't until I got back home that I noticed dude messed me up. I better get a free haircut when I go back...
grin.gif

i dont think i would go back if he did all that

Fadeaway88 wrote:
Bad barbers should be executed

I made this one guy fix it up 3 times, and after 3 times my hair was still crooked and had hairs sticking out, how hard is it to cut a god damn fade

I know I ain't the only one this has happened to

hmmm

Originally Posted by ago225

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I was in such a hurry to leave that I just paid and tipped dude and put my glasses on when I got in the ride. It wasn't until I got back home that I noticed dude messed me up. I better get a free haircut when I go back...
grin.gif

i dont think i would go back if he did all that
Good point. It's taken all of two weeks for the hair to grow back along my line and edges, too...

Originally Posted by ago225

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Sounds like your fade kept getting higher and higher, word to:
10-lil-boosie-100807.jpg

Wow. Real talk though, Lil Boosie got his own haircut down here in BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA. And its called a "Boosie Fade".
indifferent.gif

I dont see nothing bad with that, I be biased though

Back
Top Bottom