Bad idea

So I stumbled across this old bookmark I had of Volume 3, and read a couple pages and knew I had to hop on my Facebook and test this !!$# out
laugh.gif

I sent out 5 different messages, got replies from two of them so far...I'll post up what I got,

I'm a rookie but I know all the vets are still around, no AI

Myspace is dead so f that, lets roll with Facebook, and some of those cheesy dating sites...

Problem is, do you try this on girls you kinda know/live in the same town as, or do you not risk that?

21ajvhj.jpg

^ Not really sure what to say back to her last message, started making this thread instead...

I accidently hit delete on the other message when I went to bring it up, but the other response I got went like this,

Me: Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise

Her: Ummmmm, well, since thats a totally normal question and everything...NO!

Me: Damn, well can you at least give me feedback on the line/attempt? 1 through 10?

Her: If by line you mean that creepy "Can I borrow you" message you just sent, I'd give it a -0.7...& thats being generous

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

*will be watching from the sidelines
nerd.gif
as will I
Ole girl thinks you're a creeper
laugh.gif

You went for the homerun on the first chick though
roll.gif

has anyone tried this in person? that would be bad %%%.

wow censor feature, way to make me look like a pansy

I think it's safe to say that we have conquered myspace, but facebook and Twitter are not gonna happen. Let's stop it with the CIHL threads and let it die a peaceful death.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

sarcastic? i cant tell
no it would be bad !++ ... what kind of dude has the gonads to go up to a girl and say that with a straight face?

i mean with some girls it might go terribly awry, but with witty girls with a sense of humor it might be hilarious.

but i digress. continue with this volume
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

wow censor feature, way to make me look like a pansy

If I ever see you in person Ill try it.  Youve been warned.

Used a couple of these lines posing as a friend on facebook. His reputation is now tarnished irreparably. All the girls think he's a creeper.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Used a couple of these lines posing as a friend on facebook. His reputation is now tarnished irreparably. All the girls think he's a creeper.
Filth
smh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

it was good while it lasted but myspace is dead.

You'd be a fool to try this on facebook or twitter
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom