Bad Joke? Wrong? VOL. Happy 4th of JULY WEEKEND!!!

july-4th-oil-spill-bp-gulf-coast-independence-day-ecard.png

Originally Posted by blacklion23

smh.gif
at the tragedy on the Gulf Coast.
It is terrible. It'll ultimately be the beginning of a huge HUGE downfall for our ecosystem, it is the worst thing that has happened in my lifetime. And maybe this is wrong, but maybe still kind of funny?
grin.gif
(the picture that is)

I've donated money, have you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

smh.gif
at the tragedy on the Gulf Coast.
It is terrible. It'll ultimately be the beginning of a huge HUGE downfall for our ecosystem, it is the worst thing that has happened in my lifetime. And maybe this is wrong, but maybe still kind of funny?
grin.gif
(the picture that is)

I've donated money, have you?
nerd.gif

Joke is decent, I chuckled. But I agree with you. This is definitely one of the worst events in our lifetime. It makes me sick to my stomach to see all those animals covered in mess. And I eat nothing but seafood. I'm not to comfortable eating now after that lady found oil in her oysters. It's amazing that the government can instantly provide a budget for things not needed, but when something like this happens they only want to play the blame game. Blame BP!? No, blame man for the misuse of Earths natural resources.

Joke is decent, I chuckled. But I agree with you. This is definitely one of the worst events in our lifetime. It makes me sick to my stomach to see all those animals covered in mess. And I eat nothing but seafood. I'm not to comfortable eating now after that lady found oil in her oysters. It's amazing that the government can instantly provide a budget for things not needed, but when something like this happens they only want to play the blame game. Blame BP!? No, blame man for the misuse of Earths natural resources.

Back
Top Bottom