Bald NTers Enter vol. I'm joining the ranks

I shaved my head bald for a couple month just because. It's so convenient. I did mine with a straight razor like a true savage :lol:

Growing my dreads out again, though.

Last edited:
I use clippers every morning. Takes a couple of min. Couldn't imagine dealing with haircuts and using product everyday. The clippers set me free. Bonus, random women will feel on your head. No lie. Also, no haircuts/product = more money for shoes.

Giving myself another year or two before joining the club. Hairline has been slowly fading back since college, but didn't realize I was thinning on top until recently when I took a pic of my waves in the daylight. :frown:

I went ahead and cut it all off last night. Ended up with a couple nicks and it took me like 15-20 mins, but other than that I didn't run into any issues. I'm happy with the results. My hair grows slow so I probably won't shave for another 3-5 days. Good look on the product recommendations!
The first time, the nixs and time take forever
But just like with anything you will be a pro with repetition

I knew it would come with the territory. It's been a ***** trying to shave the back of my head though. Anybody recommend using any electric shaver?

I knew it would come with the territory. It's been a ***** trying to shave the back of my head though. Anybody recommend using any electric shaver?
Still not going to get that clean shave in the back with an electric razor( I have a wahler just collecting dust but maybe I am doing it wrong)
I usually put my chin to my chest and go with the grain about 3 times, gets the job done
But the other day I was just ******g around with my lady's "No-No" and little machine works hella good on the fine neck hairs and you just gave me an idea to see if it works on the head lol

Last edited:
Headed back to the office today and was met wit a lot of questions, looks, and compliments for the bald head. The wimminz love it so the bald look is here to stay for the foreseeable future. :pimp:

bruhs strared going bald in high school but was blessed with the abilty to grow a stalley/ross type beard been shaving my head since freshman year of college this is what i look like if i dont shave my head in 8 days 

gods cruel joke but i always keep a cap or 2 in the car, and for shaving i use gilllette pro glide , shaving cream, and straight up green alcohol never had any problems with the face or head shaving with those products 

Rogaine is the truth, BUT you have to be consistent with it and use it almost forever. It works as preventive and restoring tool. I’ve been using it for two months daily and you do see the results.

trying to grow dis beard coming in all light and patchy been almost a week since i touched a razor
ohwell.gif
trying to keep at it tho

Last edited:
So it's been over 3 months since I made this thread and this being bald **** is really hitting me now. I've been growing my hair the past week or so & the thinning at the crow and the middle of my head is obvious. :smh: :frown:

**** is tough, I just wanna throw a durag on at night and wake up with the waves spinning the next morning.

View media item 659066

So it's been over 3 months since I made this thread and this being bald **** is really hitting me now. I've been growing my hair the past week or so & the thinning at the crow and the middle of my head is obvious. :smh: :frown:

**** is tough, I just wanna throw a durag on at night and wake up with the waves spinning the next morning.

View media item 659066

sorry bro.
sad-baby.gif

I'm still hanging on with the super low Kobe caesar.:lol:

Kind of feel lucky to still have as much hair as I do at 28. I know dudes my age who are full on bald.:frown:

let it go bro.... 

im even thinking of getting hair removal surgery cz this shaving in the shower **** every 2 days is not the move... 

so damn annoying and time consuming. 

Thought about this thread last night , it's tough at first but it gets better. This is me a week after shaving bald and I just turned 21 btw
View media item 659094The hardest part about being bald is constantly shaving your head which is time consuming as **** and sometimes you just don't feel like shaving it at all. I'm so self conscious about my bald spot. Now I just keep a cap on like Dom Kennedy whenever I don't feel like shaving my head which I've been doing a lot lately. I need to stop being lazy and just shave constantly.

My cousin went bald at like 21.. that guy never takes off his hats now
mean.gif
Yea man it sucks, everywhere I go I wear a hat smh I don't even like going to church anymore cause it requires you to take your hat off, the stares I get are crazy when I'm at church btw.

Last edited:
I just switched over to the Schick Hydro 5. Its a much better shave with less irritation than the Fussion, especially if you shave your head daily.

what if you aint sure bout ur headshape.scaredtodoit

/it worth fighting it? my old bro use rogain for $150/year for life

Back
Top Bottom