Ballad of a Fallen Soilder (Harmcity45)

With all the "Paranormal Activity" that has been going on as of lately (deleting olderpost by our banned brothers)

I feel it's only right to celebrate the life of DMV's very own Harmcity45!!!

This way our brother will be lost but not Forgotten

Feel free to post memories and moments of the infamous "B-more city Bamma Bandit"

He is not DEAD by the way (I had to add this disclaimer b/c BoneyStarks comprehension skills fell off)

Question though y are his post being deleted anyway? What purpose does that serve?

I'm playing "Quick" from Harlem Nights for awhile.

I ain't hiding... But I'm a tame down while them peoples out.

laugh.gif

New sheriffs in town, on some Reggie Hammond for real!
laugh.gif

We all should be on thin ice after the last couple years.
laugh.gif

This forum is home, and we keeps it pushing 'round chea.

Shame on Harm for going out of town (retro forum), still thinking he at home.
laugh.gif
He know better...

At least he ain't frauding locals, and still posting *cough cough*
smh.gif

Question though y are his post being deleted anyway? What purpose does that serve?
If somebody goes off and posts something we don't want on the site, the most efficient way to deal with it is 1) remove their ability to addnew posts 2) use a single command to hide all existing posts. It works especially well when people post spam, troll, etc. so it's pretty standard.

Asking our fellow users to treat each other with respect is part of what separates our forum from so many others. Harm's violation was flagrant. He knowsthat and he knows that we couldn't ignore it. I imagine you'll see him again at some point. It's not the end of the world.

Originally Posted by Method Man

If somebody goes off and posts something we don't want on the site, the most efficient way to deal with it is 1) remove their ability to add new posts 2) use a single command to hide all existing posts. It works especially well when people post spam, troll, etc. so it's pretty standard.

Asking our fellow users to treat each other with respect is part of what separates our forum from so many others. Harm's violation was flagrant. He knows that and he knows that we couldn't ignore it. I imagine you'll see him again at some point. It's not the end of the world.

Let it all out brother... we will all miss him! We feel your pain
tired.gif

I Have a short attention span..... my bad

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by Method Man

If somebody goes off and posts something we don't want on the site, the most efficient way to deal with it is 1) remove their ability to add
new posts 2) use a single command to hide all existing posts. It works especially well when people post spam, troll, etc. so it's pretty standard.

Asking our fellow users to treat each other with respect is part of what separates our forum from so many others. Harm's violation was flagrant. He knows
that and he knows that we couldn't ignore it. I imagine you'll see him again at some point. It's not the end of the world.

Let it all out brother... we will all miss him! We feel your pain
tired.gif

I Have a short attention span..... my bad

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I concur with Kev.... this Forum aint like the other one's.. We are comfortable within the confines here.. lol

Goin out into the light and actin the same way gonna get you banished to the mountains.. lol

But I aint mad at Harm... Im mad at whoever from here didnt pull him outta Harms way (excuse the pun) when things started getting dicey or did Dev do him andgo up in the fracus all by his lonesome on some old Omar type stuff with 12 gauge in hand? lol

maybe i shoulda stopped him. but still, i don't think it was worth banning him. hell, like kev said there are dudes on here who are blantant scammers whodon't even deny it and there are still around.
eyes.gif

but again, like kev said here are new mods in town tryna show that "they mean bizness."

Back
Top Bottom