BALLING! Drunk Fans Sitting On Dallas Mavericks Bench

read somewhere that the tickets were $750 and that they scooted a couple seats over onto the mavs bench at halftime.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the advertising.. lock thread.

^ what is he advertising exactly? Jerm just answering everyones question to "whats revive?" He aint peddling in the thread.

Vitamins? Ya got my attention. Revive Water or somethin? Lemme know when you got some free samples.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

For those asking what REVIVE is, we are a store and a brand located in MICHIGAN and we carry some of the best brands from all over the world. To clear up how they got those seats. 2 tickets were purchased at the start of the season by the owner @aaroncohen154 (Grey Beanie) for courtside season tickets (seats 3 and 4). They were sitting in the seats that they had payed for. Just so happened VC sat in the on the other side of them in seat 2. 
FOX 2 Detroit News - http://www.myfoxdetroit.c...-bench-revealed-20120112

NY Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.co...etroit-article-1.1004699

750am in PORTLAND - http://www.750thegame.com...=580078&feedID=10149

Here is a list of brands we carry -
Dr. Romanelli
Mastermind Japan
Moncler V
White Mountaineering
Junya Watanabe
Converse 1st String
Vintage Carhartt
Art installments by Scott Campbell, Phil Frost, Terry Richardson
Comme des Garcons
Comme des Garcons PLAY
Clot
BBC
Ice Cream
Free City
Hype Means Nothing
Better Off Dead
False
Medicom
Ambush
New Era
Tantum
Free City
Vintage Chanel
Vintage Frames
Pink Dolphin
TI$A

+ more

We also have a short film coming out, Vitamins, and a comic book series. We will have an online store very soon, in the next couple of weeks.
Check us out www.revivemi.com
Man $%@! outta here with that advertising....
laugh.gif

@##@$ made it to obvious he is in Illuminati with that symbol.... come on man... its too obvious.. 

I don't think he did anything wrong?

And that is what I was thinking. VC just didn't give a damn and sat in the wrong seat.

dude isn't even advertising, people asked who they were and he just gave a detailed explanation. if only others could be so thorough

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by MyOnes

For those asking what REVIVE is, we are a store and a brand located in MICHIGAN and we carry some of the best brands from all over the world. To clear up how they got those seats. 2 tickets were purchased at the start of the season by the owner @aaroncohen154 (Grey Beanie) for courtside season tickets (seats 3 and 4). They were sitting in the seats that they had payed for. Just so happened VC sat in the on the other side of them in seat 2. 
FOX 2 Detroit News - http://www.myfoxdetroit.c...-bench-revealed-20120112

NY Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.co...etroit-article-1.1004699

750am in PORTLAND - http://www.750thegame.com...=580078&feedID=10149

Here is a list of brands we carry -
Dr. Romanelli
Mastermind Japan
Moncler V
White Mountaineering
Junya Watanabe
Converse 1st String
Vintage Carhartt
Art installments by Scott Campbell, Phil Frost, Terry Richardson
Comme des Garcons
Comme des Garcons PLAY
Clot
BBC
Ice Cream
Free City
Hype Means Nothing
Better Off Dead
False
Medicom
Ambush
New Era
Tantum
Free City
Vintage Chanel
Vintage Frames
Pink Dolphin
TI$A

+ more

We also have a short film coming out, Vitamins, and a comic book series. We will have an online store very soon, in the next couple of weeks.
Check us out www.revivemi.com
Man $%@! outta here with that advertising....
laugh.gif

@##@$ made it to obvious he is in Illuminati with that symbol.... come on man... its too obvious.. 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by King Au

dude isn't even advertising, people asked who they were and he just gave a detailed explanation. if only others could be so thorough

It's called "being salty"

Pistons must have added those seats just recently because they always had seats next to the coaches like every other team does. ive never seen seats right at the end of the bench next to the players like that.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by King Au

It's called "being salty"

Exactly what I was thinking

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Pistons must have added those seats just recently because they always had seats next to the coaches like every other team does. ive never seen seats right at the end of the bench next to the players like that.
Some cities only do it for big games to maximize opportunity. But wait, $750 for those seats? damn that's reasonable....guess that's the result of having a bad team.

If i had thoes seats i woulda came to the game in a mavs jersey and shorts then pretended i was on the team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by 4U2C

I would be afraid about my safety or a crazy fan going wild. They should not have those seats so close
They probably assume if you're rich enough to afford those seats you aren't about to start anything

They actually run a background check for people who have season seats courtside.
AC6

Detroit please

Here is the Dallas News article about the Benchgate as they are calling it.

Bench scene in Detroit was more funny than anything else
ByEddie Sefko / Reporter
esefko@dallasnews.com | Bio

6:42 PM on Wed., Jan. 11, 2012 | Permalink

Bench-gate, as it has been dubbed by some Mavericks officials, reinforced the thinking that sometimes an NBA bench area gets a little too cozy to accommodate players who aren't in the game and support personnel.

It also proved that anything can become newsworthy these days, especially during a terribly boring game.

That point was driven home Tuesday night in Detroit when a couple of fans bought $750 seats that were right next to the Mavericks' bench. Since those were the seats they bought, those were the seats they wanted to sit in.

Fair enough, right?

But the Mavericks' bench was a bit cramped and when Vince Carter sat in a couple of empty fan seats on the other side of the two fellows next to the Mavericks' bench area, it gave the look that the fans were on the bench, drinking beer and having a good time.

By all accounts - from Mavericks' officials and Carter - the two fans were very well behaved.

"They were cool,'' Carter said. "I just didn't have enough room to sit so I went on the other side of them. That happens sometimes. They were good dudes. That was where their seats were, so it wasn't any big deal. But I have to admit, it looked funny when I saw the video.''

The NBA called the Mavericks during the game and requested that Carter move back to the bench area, which he did. The league released this statement through senior vice president for basketball communications Tim Frank:

"The fans were in their ticketed seats, not on the Mavs' bench. Vince sat in a ticketed seat, instead of the bench, which gave the appearance the fans were on the bench.''

There were no issues with the incident. All it did is reinforce how the seats closest to the action often intrude on the team's area.

Then again, players' salaries are in the bajillions because there are fans out there who buy those expensive seats.

^ what is he advertising exactly? Jerm just answering everyones question to "whats revive?" He aint peddling in the thread.
Just in every other thread.  
After reviewing his post history, I think I'll send him to the bench, too. 

Back
Top Bottom