Baltimore Bridge Accident...

I work in logistics as well. Whole office was just stuck watching it in silence this morning. Definitely gonna feel some effects from this with the reroutes that are gonna have to happen. Sad af man smh RIP
Yea port of Baltimore is the biggest for cars and top 10 in the country overall, then whatever cargo was on the ship is not getting where it’s supposed to be either…Big mess with logistics, shipping and supply chains

Plus it’s gon stop the cruise ships for a while too, the bridge going down effects so much

Last edited:
I wonder if the new bridge will be a draw bridge

And, why didn’t the construction company get a warning? It sucks but those families getting MAJOR lawsuit money. Just awful altogether

People getting the death toll all twisted is the internet interneting. Reminds me of when the Kobe tragedy happened and multiple cats on this very site were claiming that he himself was flying the helicopter :smh:

People getting the death toll all twisted is the internet interneting. Reminds me of when the Kobe tragedy happened and multiple cats on this very site were claiming that he himself was flying the helicopter :smh:

WTF? Must have missed those posts.

I’m glad he survived too. But why wasn’t God on the side of the other 6 who died? Seems kind of ****ty to pick and choose whose side you’re on in tragic events like this.

I’m happy for all the survivors and not just that one guy. Hearing he got to go straight home after an event like this is mind blowing when you sit and think of what he and his family just narrowly missed. My guy is truly blessed.

Why this happened (or tragedies in general) I have no clue, none of us do but. However, I do hope that this incident sparks a new rule or safety feature that can make this never occur again. That those who died weren’t in vain.

Man, it’s eeerie round here

Baltimore is FINALLY rejuvenating as a city (seriously, a lot of good stuff been going on)

And this tragedy. People desensitized around here. But it’s still felt. It’s just weird
Not trying to be a funny guy here but what good stuff has been happening in Bmore? I live in PG County and haven’t been up there in years

Not trying to be a funny guy here but what good stuff has been happening in Bmore? I live in PG County and haven’t been up there in years

The restaurant scene here opening up has been crazy. A lot of black owned businesses are flourishing. CIAA this year was finally a success. Ravens. Os. We now have the Baltimore Penninsula. Under Armour Headquarters etc.

These are just off the top of my head. But the tourism here has flourished. Not only that, our music and culture plus influence is seeping into social media etc. Crime is declining a bit. Nightlife is way better. As somebody that’s lived here damn my whole life and recently moved back after a few years away, you feel the shift and change, for real.

Gentrification finally hitting hard and and it’s alotta new building going on…The population is predicted to finally increase after years of losses and just investment and planning in the city is on an uptick overall, plus the police magically solving cases again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom