Baltimore Ravens @ New York Giants Vol. Jacobs vs. Lewis

laugh.gif
I thought yall dudes lived in NYC. They're still showing the game for me.

Originally Posted by devilmonx

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

he actually has 2 interceptions this game greg gumbel
First into played the slot and played inside mason and had safety help over the top. He did his job by just following him and turned around for the pick. Horrible throw by Flacco. 2nd pick was a gift. Watch the game and not the stat box.

Devilmonx, he looks like he's not tryna NOT get beat deep but he's leaving himself vulnerable to a hook route. Mason caught some on him already and dude isn't even on the screen.

BRADSHAWWWWWWWWW
pimp.gif

That too. There've been a few plays though where it looks like he's giving a ton of space then just trying to jump it. I was high on him last year though, so it's not like I'm down on him now... just surprised at it is all.
Exactly the way I feel.

My fault mrt thought u was talking to me.

ROFL, I thought that was a Nike commercial. Then I wondered why LT was jumping with the ball behind him like he was going to throw one down... instead ofreaching forward to break the plane. Then it was a Campbell's Chunky Soup commercial.
laugh.gif

And
pimp.gif
@ the Giants being aggressive just now throwing the ball. Gotta put our foot on the throat of the league.

Amazing how Bradshaw can get the least playing time out of the 3 and lead the big 3 in rushing today.

what an amazing game... ahmad bradshaw is that dude.. hat's off to giants' running backs and defense..

So far so good.

100+ yards rushing on the best run defense in the league.

Giants handled their business vs a tough defensive/physical team that won 4 straight games, Giants seem to get better with each passing week.

So far they have handled the tough part of the schedule well but there is a long way to go.

I expected 10-11 wins this season but a 9-1 record? If this team stays healthy and they can limit these unnecessary penalties, they will be a tough opponent vsANYONE in the league.

I had to work tody so i didn't see the game..

I figured we would have a good day on the ground....now all we need is to get Bradshaw some more carries dammit
laugh.gif

9-1!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom