#BaltimoreSneakerShow2K12 April 7th at the Carmelo Anthony Youth Development Center

2zf97ib.jpg

Me and my homeboy (Dino) put this together. Got a lot of cosigns. Some surprise guests stopping through and a few good performances. DTLR should be putting up posters next week in some stores. Nearly sold out of 100+ earlybird tickets and now we're waiting for the 2nd shipment. Should be a nice event.

2zf97ib.jpg

Me and my homeboy (Dino) put this together. Got a lot of cosigns. Some surprise guests stopping through and a few good performances. DTLR should be putting up posters next week in some stores. Nearly sold out of 100+ earlybird tickets and now we're waiting for the 2nd shipment. Should be a nice event.

LOL. Well thanx for the bump and YES there is one this year and it's EVEN BIGGER. Meet n greet + performance by MMG's Stalley, $500 8 Man Best Collection Contest, $200 Best On Foot Contest, plenty of vendors and of course sneakers for sale and trade. DTLR, NIKE, MITCHELL & NESS, and other unnamed sponsors are already on board. Sold out of over 100 early bird tickets in 6 days. Regular admission tickets will be on sale shortly.
jphk6q.jpg

wslajb.jpg

LOL. Well thanx for the bump and YES there is one this year and it's EVEN BIGGER. Meet n greet + performance by MMG's Stalley, $500 8 Man Best Collection Contest, $200 Best On Foot Contest, plenty of vendors and of course sneakers for sale and trade. DTLR, NIKE, MITCHELL & NESS, and other unnamed sponsors are already on board. Sold out of over 100 early bird tickets in 6 days. Regular admission tickets will be on sale shortly.
jphk6q.jpg

wslajb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom