ban on "metrosexual" attire

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

This guy is very upset

metrosexual.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lil penny/MTK_cheaboy/lil_penny_closeup.jpg?o=3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

It's just a way for them to circumvent discrimination rules/laws and not allow homosexual men in. I know, it sounds stupid, but it sounds a lot better than just straight out saying "No Homosexual Men Allowed". I have spent some time in Australia, and in at least the parts I was staying in, only the gay men were working that preppy look. All the other guys were shirts, jeans, sneakers, or boots.
This. Never been to Australia, but it seems like this is along the same lines as "No nappy hair" or "No spiked hair" or something.
or "no hats"
really means men of color

seeing how they allow women with hats, and frayed misshaped "college" style hats

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

It's just a way for them to circumvent discrimination rules/laws and not allow homosexual men in. I know, it sounds stupid, but it sounds a lot better than just straight out saying "No Homosexual Men Allowed". I have spent some time in Australia, and in at least the parts I was staying in, only the gay men were working that preppy look. All the other guys were shirts, jeans, sneakers, or boots.
This. Never been to Australia, but it seems like this is along the same lines as "No nappy hair" or "No spiked hair" or something.
or "no hats"
really means men of color

seeing how they allow women with hats, and frayed misshaped "college" style hats

This dude mad cause in high school he wore the same sweatpants three days a week so now he owns a club and wants to get even.
And I hate the term metro. its ok to try to look and dress better (ive been buying better fitting clothes lately) but some dudes od with the tight jeans and pointy shoes trying to look like the 5th member of Aventura.

This dude mad cause in high school he wore the same sweatpants three days a week so now he owns a club and wants to get even.
And I hate the term metro. its ok to try to look and dress better (ive been buying better fitting clothes lately) but some dudes od with the tight jeans and pointy shoes trying to look like the 5th member of Aventura.

Back
Top Bottom