Banged up kicks

What are your most banged up, scuff laden, pooped on, smells kinda funny kicks that you just can't throw away?
These are mine, grey AF1's I used during clerkship and internship with all the blood stains on the toe box, dirt marks and everything. Just cant get rid ofit because of the sentimental value and how it kept me comfy during duties.
2w7n3bd.jpg
Those dark specks are blood splatters
2z8ri2w.jpg
Moreblood on the toe box
fncufo.jpg
And more blood from trauma victims

wow
happy.gif
. i got my OG XV. beat them to death when i was playing bbolin h.s. still with me. won me a couple of championships, pinanglaro ko na sa kalye sa bundok ( seriously my court kc na malapit e) and still buo pa dn siya.speaks well sa quality ng JB dati. the XV might be the ugliest AJ sig but still holds a special place in my collection.

i know what you mean monase.no matter how horrid the shoe becomes its hard to throw it away because of the memories.i pretty much still have all my kicks since'98.most of the older shoes midsoles especially the jays have pretty much turned to dust,but dammit,i'm keepin' em

Brand New kicks are cool, but I can't lie I enjoy more looking at beat up shoes than BN shoes.
Is it just me? haha
Shoes are meant to be worn right?

btw nice pics, give me those shoes and I'm going to put them on glass cases. haha

me too
happy.gif
i love looking @ beat up kicks. kicks are really meant to beworn. or beat down. but some shoes specially the XI should be handled with care. they require special attention. those were nice shox bb btw i love mine one ofthe lightest shoe to play ball in.

Hello Everyone, noob here in NT. Don't know where to introduce myself.

I have this AJ TRunner bubble that I really like. I am still hoping that I could still bring it back.. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom