Banned 1s, current market price?

Hey all. I'm starting an apparel brand soon, so I need to get rid of some stuff. Whats the current market price for some tried on Banned 1s in 8?

thanks

funny i see this thread, offered a dude a DS pair of banned 1's for a straight up trade for his galaxy zoom rookies, he told me to throw him a extra hunnid or 2, so i guess they ain't worth much now huh? :lol:

funny i see this thread, offered a dude a DS pair of banned 1's for a straight up trade for his galaxy zoom rookies, he told me to throw him a extra hunnid or 2, so i guess they ain't worth much now huh? :lol:

They really arent't, cuz resale price was $250 originally and i wouldn't pay more than that tbh.

Last edited:
Ok thanks y'all. I originally paid $190 for them, didn't realize how much they've gone in price.

they shouldnt be $400 or higher, people who have them are seriously stuck on a ridiculous price for a 1. Banneds should be going for 300 at the most

they shouldnt be $400 or higher, people who have them are seriously stuck on a ridiculous price for a 1. Banneds should be going for 300 at the most

YESSSS... Been wanting these for a min.. No way I'm paying +400$.. Esp. For a b-grade.. They def shud going for 300 tops

Back
Top Bottom