BANNED.

indianabound

Banned
Payment - Paypal (I will only ship to a confirmed address)

Shipping - Double Boxed via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation

Nike LeBron IX Elite South Beach Miami Vice
Size 10.5
Condition - Brand New, Never Worn
Price $475 Shipped

The best way to contact me is through PM.

Yes, I'm just waiting to have my bank account hooked up to my Paypal, should be all good by Thursday or Friday. Would've pm'd you but I've exceeded my messages for today.

I'll message you tomorrow.

Thank,
Natalie

Well, he took the PayPal payment four days ago and I've heard nothing after emailing multiple times

Well, he took the PayPal payment four days ago and I've heard nothing after emailing multiple times

seller has been contacted. if you do not receive an update within 24 hrs, please file a paypal claim and notify me so he can be banned.

Claim has been filed through MasterCard. Couldn't do it through PayPal as it was sent as a gift to avoid service charges. He needs to be banned. I will get my 500 dollars back but I just don't want him ripping off anyone else.

Claim has been filed through MasterCard. Couldn't do it through PayPal as it was sent as a gift to avoid service charges. He needs to be banned. I will get my 500 dollars back but I just don't want him ripping off anyone else.

You really need to know the rules on here. There is NO SENDING PAYMENTS AS GIFT.

Back
Top Bottom