BAPE X ADIDAS SUPERSTARS AUGUST 13, 2011

These are actually kinda clean but not for $200. Where will they be releasing just out of curiosity?

bape-adidas-00.jpg

bape-adidas-01.jpg

bape-adidas-02.jpg

bape-adidas-03.jpg

bape-adidas-04.jpg

bape-adidas-05.jpg

bape-adidas-06.jpg

bape-adidas-07.jpg

We take another look at the upcoming much anticipated release of the Bape x adidas Originals Superstar 80s ‘B-Sides Edition’. The sneaker sold out instantly when released many years ago and ever since then has been one of the hardest sneakers to come across on the reseller market.

adidas will be releasing this new ‘B-Sides Edition’ colorway of the sneaker on August 13th, at select sneaker stores around the globe, including No. 74 Berlin.

HS

bape-adidas-00.jpg

bape-adidas-01.jpg

bape-adidas-02.jpg

bape-adidas-03.jpg

bape-adidas-04.jpg

bape-adidas-05.jpg

bape-adidas-06.jpg

bape-adidas-07.jpg

We take another look at the upcoming much anticipated release of the Bape x adidas Originals Superstar 80s ‘B-Sides Edition’. The sneaker sold out instantly when released many years ago and ever since then has been one of the hardest sneakers to come across on the reseller market.

adidas will be releasing this new ‘B-Sides Edition’ colorway of the sneaker on August 13th, at select sneaker stores around the globe, including No. 74 Berlin.

HS

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

bape-adidas-00.jpg

bape-adidas-01.jpg

bape-adidas-02.jpg

bape-adidas-03.jpg

bape-adidas-04.jpg

bape-adidas-05.jpg

bape-adidas-06.jpg

bape-adidas-07.jpg

HS
fresh colorway.. might have to try and get my hands on a pair. Been sooooooooooooooooo long since I bought some Bapes. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

bape-adidas-00.jpg

bape-adidas-01.jpg

bape-adidas-02.jpg

bape-adidas-03.jpg

bape-adidas-04.jpg

bape-adidas-05.jpg

bape-adidas-06.jpg

bape-adidas-07.jpg

HS
fresh colorway.. might have to try and get my hands on a pair. Been sooooooooooooooooo long since I bought some Bapes. 
laugh.gif

Cant believe these are only being sold in japan, with a raffle no less. But most importantly im so sick of asian release's with small sizes. Some guy from Korea
has these on sale for Ebay all ready at $300BIN, but only 7.5,8.5,9.5,10.5. Really needed that next size up, but they always seem to stop at 10.5 over there. Small feets, smh.

Cant believe these are only being sold in japan, with a raffle no less. But most importantly im so sick of asian release's with small sizes. Some guy from Korea
has these on sale for Ebay all ready at $300BIN, but only 7.5,8.5,9.5,10.5. Really needed that next size up, but they always seem to stop at 10.5 over there. Small feets, smh.

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

I know what you mean. I wear a sz11 and back when Bape was just getting popular in the states it was impossible to find a sz11 bapestas for non-rape. Back then the biggest size Bape made was sz11, most shops in Asia usually stopped stocking at a sz10.5 and all the people in the states who wanted bigger sizes either couldn't get their size, crammed into a sz 10.5, or paid some absurd markup from a reseller to get a sz11. There was a point where you could buy a sz10.5 in a bapesta for say $300, then the same exact colorway sz 11 would resell for no joke close to $500+... Just because that size was more difficult to find in Asia(the only place stocking Bape) and because shoe heads State side on average wore a larger size 10-11 range. 

Originally Posted by ManfromOz

I know what you mean. I wear a sz11 and back when Bape was just getting popular in the states it was impossible to find a sz11 bapestas for non-rape. Back then the biggest size Bape made was sz11, most shops in Asia usually stopped stocking at a sz10.5 and all the people in the states who wanted bigger sizes either couldn't get their size, crammed into a sz 10.5, or paid some absurd markup from a reseller to get a sz11. There was a point where you could buy a sz10.5 in a bapesta for say $300, then the same exact colorway sz 11 would resell for no joke close to $500+... Just because that size was more difficult to find in Asia(the only place stocking Bape) and because shoe heads State side on average wore a larger size 10-11 range. 

Superstars fall into a category for me of shoes " I absolutely love but physically pain me to wear"-most uncomfortable shoe maybe ever-superfly tho

Superstars fall into a category for me of shoes " I absolutely love but physically pain me to wear"-most uncomfortable shoe maybe ever-superfly tho

Back
Top Bottom