Bape x UNDFTD x Adidas ZX5000, size 11 US

Status
Not open for further replies.

superblytrife

Supporter
The Shoes:   Pre-owned pair of Bape x UNDFTD x Adidas ZX5000, size 11 US.  Shoes come with original box, tissue paper and two (2) extra sets of brand new laces (cream, khaki).  These were lightly worn once for approximately one hour.  Uppers/soles were cleaned afterwards and they've been taking up space in my closet ever since.  Gum soles show almost no wear, midsoles are icy white and the uppers show minimal wear with the most obvious being the toebox creasing.  The materials on these joints are mad supple, so the creasing is inevitable even with wearing them once.  And please note that I took pics with the toebox unstuffed so that you know exactly what you're getting.  Please review pics for condition--what you see is what you get.  I'd rate these a SOLID 9/10.  Don't sleep on these rare joints.  

Price:   $350 shipped OBO.  Open to REASONABLE offers; lowballers will be ignored.

Details:   Legit as they come and have been here for years.  Check out my feedback on eBay under "trife.from.nt".  PayPal is the only form of payment accepted and you MUST have a confirmed address.  Please don't waste my time--contact me when you're ready to buy.  Flakers can kick rocks.    

Shipping:   USPS Priority Mail w/ Signature Confirmation and insurance.  I ship within 2 business days of payment.  Shoes will be double-boxed.

Contact:   Send inquiries via PM or email to jwierenga23@gmail.com.

NO TRADES.  NO TRADES.  NO TRADES.  NO TRADES.  NO TRADES.  NO TRADES.  NO TRADES.  NO TRADES.  NO TRADES.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom