[| -- Barbers Messing Up Your Hair/Lineup Unappreciation Post -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
smh.gif

Went to my Barber's today to get a lineup (I've been going to him for 10 years) told him to give me my regular. We're in heavy conversation aboutthis past week in the NBA & NCAA, anyways %*$$ is done so when I get home and check myself out I notice this fool shaved off my "Chin Strap" (useCam for a reference of what that lineup is). Man was I pissed to finally have %*$$ growing in properly in Aug/Sept and to have it all gone...now I don'tknow how long it'll take to grown back.

I was proud of that little dirt on my face.
frown.gif
{

man I feel you on this. I went on Thursday as usual for a bald fade and line up. Dude pushed my line back hella far. Now imma have to be wearing hats the restof the week.

My barber been str8,
EXCEPT, ive been growing a beard for a minute, and every once in a while i tell him to "make it even" and he kills half an inch!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

Man that %##! is ruthless, I been goin to my barber for 10 years, but this one time I went to this other barber cuase I had no choice ( my reg barber was onvaca ) this dude shaved my chin and mustache in one swoop
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Thats why you learn how to do it yourself...been doin mine since i was 12-13...6 years later I always got a fresh line up but all I get is 2 icicles above mylip cause I'm Dominican & Puerto Rican
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 142Roccaway

Thats why you learn how to do it yourself...been doin mine since i was 12-13...6 years later I always got a fresh line up but all I get is 2 icicles above my lip cause I'm Dominican & Puerto Rican
laugh.gif

I dont know fam...Theres a certain finesse line up only a barber can give.

I went to Dallas over winter break and my boy took me to his barber to get lined up and dude straight BUTCHERED it...pushed it back too far n ++#%. Anyways Icome back to Seattle and go to my regular barber and this _ starts goin off like "damn that N messed yo ++#% UP! he said welcome to Dallas +$!#+!....yougon' need plastic surgery to repair this ++#%"....I'm scarred for life
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Thats why you learn how to do it yourself...been doin mine since i was 12-13...6 years later I always got a fresh line up but all I get is 2 icicles above my lip cause I'm Dominican & Puerto Rican
laugh.gif

I dont know fam...Theres a certain finesse line up only a barber can give.

^ Word.

But 142 funny thing is my boy bought an extra liner for no reason so I bought it off him, my man lives not even 10 minsaway from me and still hasn't dropped it off. Mind you I paid the man, dudes love lolligagging when it comes to their people.

man that happned to me once i went to a new barber shop and some girl was like ill cut you.....so i was like w/e and right when she started doing the edge up ifelt it she just kept going and going when it was over i looked like jerry rice when he had cornrows i was pissed. she said let me give u my card so u can makeur appointment i said i wont be needing it anymore thanks.

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

I went to Dallas over winter break and my boy took me to his barber to get lined up and dude straight BUTCHERED it...pushed it back too far n ++#%. Anyways I come back to Seattle and go to my regular barber and this _ starts goin off like "damn that N messed yo ++#% UP! he said welcome to Dallas +$!#+!....you gon' need plastic surgery to repair this ++#%"....I'm scarred for life
smh.gif
roll.gif

what barber shop did you go to?

I know what you mean, when I 1st started doin it, it looked like i did it 5 days earlier
laugh.gif

but one day I just got that "barber's touch" now I dont even try and it comes out crisp...

I did have a job at a shop but I have too much stuff goin on so i had to leave

laugh.gif

How do you do the back?

Im going through it now...Du-rags and hats for another 2 weeks
laugh.gif

Son ZINKED my forehead!...its growing back ...looks like I got a taped up front
laugh.gif

roll.gif
damn...this always used to happen...its like suicide going to a barberyou dont know and that two weeks is the longest two weeks youll ever experience waiting for it to grow back in
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ some of these barbers not asking if you want it off or not before doing it

smh.gif

Son this man just spoke the truth.

It's like in the movie Pulp Fiction when Travolta is buying his drugs and says you don't mess with a man's vehicle...the same should be said abouta man's haircut.

I have the liner too, but like someone said it's not like getting it done at the barber shop.

The thing is I've also been going to this barber like 10+ years, and finding another one is going to be a Bia.

Plus since I'm so much of a regular dude treats me better than if I would go to somebody new.

My taper's don't be blending good anymore because I can still see the line, and the part he always messes up is the curve that goes into your icicles.

He pushes my hairline back too.

Originally Posted by needemjs

laugh.gif

How do you do the back?
Word I always wonder that.

I seen they have a DVD on the Internet on how to cut like hair like ours...urban or whatever the word is for it, but someone needs to make one on how to cutyour own hair.

yea when i cut the braids off the barber pushed my hairline back and sliced some parts on the side
smh.gif

so i had to let my hair grow for a month n a half and get it done again

Originally Posted by needemjs

laugh.gif

How do you do the back?

Two corner mirrors.Kinda hard to explain.

Back
Top Bottom