[| -- Barbers Messing Up Your Hair/Lineup Unappreciation Post -- |]

I learned my lesson when I was 14. I will never let an Asian person do my hair again. Had me looking like Jerry Rice for 2 weeks
smh.gif
sick.gif

Word, I feel u

That's the reason I been doin mine for years, always comes out the way I want it

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

I learned my lesson when I was 14. I will never let an Asian person do my hair again. Had me looking like Jerry Rice for 2 weeks
smh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
Co-Sign, them dudes cannot cut... Destroyed my dudes hair and healready has a hairline like Jerry Rice naturally
laugh.gif
Dude hairline wasliterally in the middle of his head
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my brother is a barber and dude refuses to fix my %+@% for me..says im already ''boyish enough''..and i see where he's comin from, but imnot tryin to be a boy i just want all this lil hair in the front that can't be braided to go away..%+@% is kllin my steelo ...yes i said steelo
smh.gif
i cantwear fitteds and skullys forever..i am still a girl
tired.gif

i remember when i was younger tried to nair my %+@% off..worst 2 1/2 weeks of my life
laugh.gif
my brother still has jokes..and my moms
indifferent.gif

i cant relate to yall but i felt the need to share anyway
pimp.gif

I got 2 barbers and they've been cuttin' my hair since I was in 3rd grade...I'm a senior in HS now.....
laugh.gif

I learned my lesson when I was 14. I will never let an Asian person do my hair again
funny thing is..my barber is an Asian dude in NJ for the past 6 years, and i never had a better barber then him hands down
pimp.gif
..dude does it to perfection,sharp blade etc.

How do you do the back?

I face my back towards my bathroom mirror, in my right hand the clipper and the left hand a smaller mirror to see what I'm doin....

I turn the clipper facing upwards and start on my lower neck, slower goin up and not pressing too had with the clipper

Go slow and start goin up carefully (if you're not used to it, dont try to maneuver the clipper usingthe mirror cause you'll get confused and zeek yourself) so moved the clipper while its off to where you gotta cut then turn it on and cut the hairs

The middle of the back is usually a little hard, but you can do it if you cut far enough over while doin the sides of the back

Switch the mirror to the other hand, and switch the clipper and do the same

Make sure you have good lightin so you can see everything

If any one has any questions about cutting you're own hair you can post them in here (I guess) or PM me whenever you need the help

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

smh.gif

Went to my Barber's today to get a lineup (I've been going to him for 10 years) told him to give me my regular. We're in heavy conversation about this past week in the NBA & NCAA, anyways %*$$ is done so when I get home and check myself out I notice this fool shaved off my "Chin Strap" (use Cam for a reference of what that lineup is). Man was I pissed to finally have %*$$ growing in properly in Aug/Sept and to have it all gone...now I don't know how long it'll take to grown back.

I was proud of that little dirt on my face.
frown.gif
{

laugh.gif

Dont worry fam. U know your barber wasnt messin up on purpose.

However, I do remember how it is when I 1st connected my chin strap.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Its a good feeling
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Im going through it now...Du-rags and hats for another 2 weeks
laugh.gif

Son ZINKED my forehead!...its growing back ...looks like I got a taped up front
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Been cut'n ma hair maself for a min now...

Back
Top Bottom