Barbershops in Frederick, MD

Just moved to the Urbana area of Frederick, MD from Germantown, MD and I need to find a good barber in the area. Anyone have any recommendations? I had a barber back in Gaithersburg but he's been out of pocket with his appointment times recently (like he gets missing on a whim), plus I want something closer to the house. Any ideas peoples?

Just moved to the Urbana area of Frederick, MD from Germantown, MD and I need to find a good barber in the area. Anyone have any recommendations? I had a barber back in Gaithersburg but he's been out of pocket with his appointment times recently (like he gets missing on a whim), plus I want something closer to the house. Any ideas peoples?

Good luck with that
laugh.gif

Major League Barbers in Montgomery Village by the Post Office across from the seven eleven.

Major League Barbers in Montgomery Village by the Post Office across from the seven eleven.

I shudder when thinking about the times I went to MLB and was getting set up.

So young.

So oblivious.

Having a daddy thats bald and in the military will do that to you.

My-T.

I shudder when thinking about the times I went to MLB and was getting set up.

So young.

So oblivious.

Having a daddy thats bald and in the military will do that to you.

My-T.

LOL Major League is the shop I'm trying to get away from. MyT I'm assumiing u didn't have a good experience

LOL Major League is the shop I'm trying to get away from. MyT I'm assumiing u didn't have a good experience

Naw.

I know its a drive, but I get my hair cut in Wheaton now. Shop on Layhill and Bel Pre called Elite. I don't have as much as I used to, but they do a good job.

My-T.

Naw.

I know its a drive, but I get my hair cut in Wheaton now. Shop on Layhill and Bel Pre called Elite. I don't have as much as I used to, but they do a good job.

My-T.

i'm in frederick, & I go to Briana's Hair spa.  Its a salon with a barbershop inside.  Place is alright, havent had a bad cut yet.

i'm in frederick, & I go to Briana's Hair spa.  Its a salon with a barbershop inside.  Place is alright, havent had a bad cut yet.

Exclusive Cuts on 355 across for Gaithersburg HS.
There are alot of dudes who live in Frederick area who come there.

Exclusive Cuts on 355 across for Gaithersburg HS.
There are alot of dudes who live in Frederick area who come there.

Back
Top Bottom