Barbershops in Montgomery County area??

Anybody know any good spots to get a cut at in the Montogomery County area? Somebody helped me out when moved up to Northern, VA and needed a barber (Cut-N-Up)in Sterling (Preciate that!!). Now got a new gig in Montgomery County and I need a shop close by...........any suggestions??

bump
i just moved to Germantown and need a new barber.
Cant drive to University & Riggs rd every friday now.
Also what will the $$ be.

Star hair designs (Dominicans, they the truth mind you) on Rockville Pike (355) a couple blocks north of Randolph Rd (next to Original Pancake House)... Askfor Sendy or Edwin... This spot was started by one of the better barbers from 5 Star Barbershop in "Hyattsville"/Langley Park (Corner of Riggs Rd andEast West Hwy)...

my man tim off new hampshire mite b the best barber on the east coast...cept u gotta drop a lil more bread

go to Exclusive Cuts across from Gaithersburg High School...go holla @ Steve, he's the nicest dude in the shop but all the barbers cut well

Originally Posted by FranSanity217

go to Exclusive Cuts across from Gaithersburg High School...go holla @ Steve, he's the nicest dude in the shop but all the barbers cut well

Originally Posted by nappy1der

my man tim off new hampshire mite b the best barber on the east coast...cept u gotta drop a lil more bread
That's what I'm sayin.....Tim is a good dude I've been going to him for at least 10+ years now.

Preciate the responses, yeah Ill most likely be moving to Germantown myself and working in Gaithersburg. Went apartment hunting but its SO MANY damn places upthere, I dont even know what to choose.

Ok so it looks like:

01. Joint off of New Hampshire Ave (Anybody know the name???)
02. Platinum
03. Star Hair Designs
04. Exclusive Cuts

Originally Posted by Haf A Mil

Preciate the responses, yeah Ill most likely be moving to Germantown myself and working in Gaithersburg. Went apartment hunting but its SO MANY damn places up there, I dont even know what to choose.

Ok so it looks like:

01. Joint off of New Hampshire Ave (Anybody know the name???)
02. Platinum
03. Star Hair Designs
04. Exclusive Cuts
The joint off of New Hampshire used to be called shades...it's actually out of my Grandmothers basement so no real sign up more like a word ofmouth kinda shop PM me and I'll give you Tim's number if ya want. If your familiar with the area its right next to Whiteoak Library. let me know....

my man Jeremy sanchez, He rents a office in an office building. He is the only Barber , its his own place.

He lives 3 blocks down, comes only to appointments. Great guy.

Its above the Humberto's in Wheaton.

11230 Grandview Ave

Great cuts , Takes his time & pays attention to every Detail .

Tell him Jonathan sent you.

PEACE

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Star hair designs (Dominicans, they the truth mind you) on Rockville Pike (355) a couple blocks north of Randolph Rd (next to Original Pancake House)... Ask for Sendy or Edwin... This spot was started by one of the better barbers from 5 Star Barbershop in "Hyattsville"/Langley Park (Corner of Riggs Rd and East West Hwy)...
This is the place to go.

Import, Jeremy learned from his sensai Sendy who is now cutting at the place I mentioned above (5 star)... Sendy got him by miles...

Originally Posted by tactusjack

Major League in Gaithersburg ask for John.

Son zeeked me something terrible back in the day, had my hairline looking like geometry homework.

My-T.

Import, Jeremy learned from his sensai Sendy who is now cutting at the place I mentioned above (5 star)... Sendy got him by miles...

yeah, jeremy told me bout going back to that shop on the pike, it be straight since i work down the street but i been messing with jeremy since we were kids& when he was cutting hair out of his basement.

......by miles ?

okay

Ok you right... prob not by miles...
But student is not better than master... lol

Ok you right... prob not by miles...
But student is not better than master... lol
laugh.gif

..Fresco..you go to Sendys? I remeber goin to him back before he moved to FL..I used to follow that man EVERYWHERE (langley park, gaithersburg, rockville.) Buti dont know...im with IMPORTKING on this...theres something about Jeremy's patience and detailed work that keeps me coming back.

Plus..the man goes out of his way to work around YOUR schedule.
pimp.gif

hahahaha, my man jeremy be cutting to damn 11 at night in that lil joint, you chillen smacked drinking a beer, watching dave chappelle, talking bout caddys& girls..

i once hit that man up at 730 am and he took care of me, thats cool to see other customers have similar comments on him & his work ethics.

speaking of which , im going to stop by later on..

his # is 301-675-7613

for anyone that was looking for a cut

Yeah when Sendy left, I started gettin cuts by Edwin or Bonao (at Cinco Estrella/5 Star)... Now that Sendy's back, that's my dude... been cuttin mesince 99... back in the Hollywood #2 days, what u know about it...

Two of my boys go to Jeremy and they speak very highly of him, so I will give yaw that... But one thing I cannot stand is an hour long haircut...
Sendy is a beast and is usually done in about 20 mins to half an hour...
His tapers (at the neck) are his FORTE.... Nothin like em...

I'm game to tryin Jeremy out, and his openness to cut on your schedule is a plus, but like i mentioned previously, Sendy taught dude erything he knows, soI dunno... We'll see...

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by FranSanity217

laugh.gif
I can vouch for Steve and Dean giving great cuts there.

Never let Russ cut my hair but all his cuts be looking on point.

I wouldnt go to the spanish dude unless your spanish of course.

Back
Top Bottom